• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

confuziz

Banned
Varkenshaas-origineel.jpg

Russische_biefstuk_met_stroganoffsaus2.jpg

fuck yea

GQman2121

Banned
I don't even know what we value Bertrand at right now. Does £8-10m pre-English tax sound fair? So maybe £12-13 total? He'll be 25 in August so I don't know. He's about as average at everything as you can be as a professional.

Give us Hazard and we talk.

He's going to replace Ronnie at Madrid in two years for £100m. Please don't yell at me.

Arnie

What's the point in attaining Champions League qualification if you're going to use it as a lure for a failed academy prospect?

I fucking hope we haven't given up on Moreno.

It would make sense for LIverpool to "fake" interest in Bertrand to force Sevilla into accepting a lower bid for Moreno but since they're about to get £70m at least for Suarez...I suspect the asking price has just gone up £5m.

Yen

Lovren + Bertrand for £28m would be awful business. Ayre is off his nut. Half that and it's good business.

King_Moc

Banned
No way.

I'm miffed at paying £16m for Lallana.

Sorry m8. You could probably supplement these deals with your own.

If there's any team that can gain from sorting their defence out this season, it's Liverpool. Every goal stopped at the back makes up for one that Suarez won't be getting for us. Moreno and Lovren for a combined £40m probably makes sense for us. We could probably also get Shaqiri and that'd be most of the Suarez money gone.

What the hell is up with elsk's obsession with fucking mangos :lol ?

I mean, sure, they are quite nice. But not the stuff I'd buy if I ran out of food like every month.

pulga

Banned
I have no idea where you people are getting this Di Maria to Bayern bs, it's neither on AS or Marca, and they report anything

omgkitty

Sam ‏@samuelJayC

£71.4m Suárez deal done. RT @BarcaChief: BREAKING from @ellarguero : #LFC and #FCB reach an agreement for 90 million Euros #SUAREZ

pulga

Banned
Neymar's father linked to ticket touting network

Newspaper Folha de Sao Paulo has reported that police are investigating a possible connection. NR Sports has issued a stout response: "We are fed up of gossip and lies".

The newspaper Folha de Sao Paulo has on Thursday reported that the father of Barcelona and Brazil footballer Neymar is among those being looked at by Brazilian police as part of its investigation into the illegal sale of World Cup tickets.

Police are investigating if there is a connection to Neymar Sr as a supplier of tickets to a group allegedly led by Mohamadou Lamine Fofana, a 57-year-old Algerian businessman. Lamine Fofana, who possesses close links with the world of football, particularly in Brazil, has been arrested alongside ten other individuals.

According to Brazilian police, Lamine Fofana ran a ticket touting operation accruing profits of one million Brazilian reals a day (approximately 300,000 euros). He is suspected of gaining access to tickets allocated by FIFA, football’s world governing body, to national football federations for distribution among players and relatives.

According to Folha de Sao Paulo, former Brazil internationals Dunga, Junior Baiano and Carlos Alberto will be called to testify, while the report also mentions the name of Roberto de Assis, the brother of Ronaldinho Gaucho.

In the immediate aftermath of the news, NR Sports – the company which manages Neymar Jr’s image rights – moved to deny any connection with the player or his father, adding: “We are fed up of gossip and lies that are baseless but help to sell newspapers. This publication has overstepped the line.”

1404398600_295152_1404399413_noticia_grande.jpg

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Nerman's father doesn't give a shit. Nerman makes so much money and he still wants to hustle. Fucking hell.

Even if you believe the dodgy story about £16m its not like those add ons don't exist mate.

If Lovren actually goes on strike to force a move, i know where he lives. I'm just saying.

Damn your missing out bro.

So your starting CB is going to be Yoshida? I'm so sorry man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom