• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

giphy.gif

He's good mate.

Not secret message behind my posts.

Arnie

I've got a taste of the Woodward's here.

Lallana and Can in quick succession. Want more. Want a real ball buster. Like a Markovic or a Shaqiri.

Or a Sanchez, but that one looks as dead as Torres doing kick ups.

Zabojnik

10487361_10204430979476853_3135235703483450445_n.jpg

What is wrong with him? Are you trying to sell caceres 2.0?

Nothing, he's a solid defender, just prone to stupid mistakes / distractions from time to time.

Sounds like Juve are trying to raise money for an increased bid on Sanchez. I wonder how they could raise such a sum?

We are not trying to do any such thing. Whatever interest we had in Sanchez, it's now gone. We're going in balls deep for Iturbe atm.

wedward

All this Arse-gaf Liverpool-gaf infighting has caused us all to lose sight of what is really important in life.

And that is to keep Man United out of the top 4 for as long as we possibly can.

Wilbur

Banned
Fucked arcade fire off and went tk the pub. Sorry Nathan.

I'll jump on you some other time.

Probably when Can runs the length of the pitch to meg De Gea at Old Trafford next season.

It's okay. They were really good.

I drank way too much last night. That, coupled with the heat and lack of water... I think I was delusional. When I was going down on fanny at like 2 in the morning, the more I could feel she was close to coming I was visualising an Oculus Rift style situation where I was making my way up a castle; when she thrusted in my face a drawbridge fell down, and I made my way to the peak of the tower and it was so weird

By the end of it the sides of my tongue were so dry, like sandpaper. I was so dehydrated last night, I had a big headache and in my head I was talking to imaginary people in the room to try and get to sleep

kids don't go without water for 20 hours YOU CANNOT LIVE ON BEER ALONE

5 quid for a pint of fosters as well Arnold. I meant to spend 30 quid and spent 65.

Blablurn

I drank way too much last night. That, coupled with the heat and lack of water... I think I was delusional. When I was going down on fanny at like 2 in the morning, the more I could feel she was close to coming I was visualising an Oculus Rift style situation where I was making my way up a castle; when she thrusted in my face a drawbridge fell down, and I made my way to the peak of the tower and it was so weird

By the end of it the sides of my tongue were so dry, like sandpaper. I was so dehydrated last night, I had a big headache and in my head I was talking to imaginary people in the room to try and get to sleep

5 quid for a pint of fosters as well Arnold. I meant to spend 30 quid and spent 65.

Is it bad that I got a boner while reading?

wedward

Go "down on fanny" immediately after brushing your teeth. It's horrible.

Arnie

I had 3 pints and some 11pm chow mein.

Missed my train this morning because I wanked about in bed.

Now I'm on the bus reading Battle Royale.

Wearing naughty shorts today. Got me tent pegs out.

subtles

If we added £20 million from our own pot and said £100 million for Reus and Hummels would Dortmund go for it?

(I think both players would turn us down, like)

I hope so. I don't know how the players would take it, their ambitions are as fickle as ever these days, but this would be the one time we can say with certainty that finances would not be an issue.

Arnie

I hope so. I don't know how the players would take it, their ambitions are as fickle as ever these days, but this would be the one time we can say with certainty that finances would not be an issue.
Rodgers needs to get them in a room - take Can as a translator (or can he speak German?) - and sell the vision/drop a £150k contract in front of them both.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
MoPo takes his first training session today, big chance for players like Kaboul, Sandro and Rose to make sure they are part of his plans.

'Suarez doesn't scare anyone'

What a load of shite.

Wilbur, tell me why the fuck this theatre troupe are in Deadwood. What a boring, momentum-destroying group of characters.

LTWheels

Get Reus and Hummels in one room. Lock the door and tell them there is only one contract, who ever signs it gets to leave the room.

pulga

Banned
Absolutely scathing article on Barcelona in the Daily Mail. I particularly like how it ends:

If the good times of decades past at the Camp Nou were the party, we are currently in the madrugada - the twilight hour - knee-deep in filth, waiting for the clean-up operation to begin.

Damn.
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Gambit

according to Bild, Löw played Grokreutz as RB yesterday. I'd welcome that, but why take out Boateng and not Höwedes? Or Merte for that matter, as his lack of pace will be very dangerous against the French.

Another change was Götze as striker, Özil on the left and Müller on the right. A good development, I'd say. Makes the transition to Klose in the second half much easier (for Götze).

EDIT: Sometimes I do wonder why Bild so often publish the formation before it is officially known. It means they must have good spies, but it bothers me, as the other team can read it ahead of time. Is that the same for oher countries? Are the formations often in a newspaper ahead of time?

pulga

Banned
Key points raised:

Barcelona had been 'more than a club' for 100 years but Catalans have reached their 'twilight hour' with new sponsorship deal and move for Luis Suarez

Barcelona did not have any sponsors on their shirts until 2006
Their first 'sponsorship' saw them pay charity Unicef £1million a year
Qatar Airways now pay £125m for their five-year deal as sponsors
Turkish firm Beko will now appear on the sleeves of Barca shirts
Club pursuing deal for Luis Suarez despite him biting three opponents
Eric Abidal claims Barca did not pay him during his cancer treatment

People are finally seeing the light
p0QHO.gif
KuGsj.gif

Carbonox

Do you guys wear tight jeans? Like those indie artists? Totally expect that from British GAF.

My tonk calves and thighs can't rock skinny jeans these days. Slim fit is tough too. I want to have a nice life. I hate wearing larger sized stuff just to accomodate them cos it's always too loose at the waist. ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom