• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.
I blame Rosell. From what I understand he had a fallout with Pep and then the Neymar business which hurt the club. Then the unfortunate circumstances of Tito didn't help.

Sad because Tiki Taka Barca was so amazingly good.

What strat will Barca go now? This?

brilliant-new-samsung-advert-has-messi-ronaldo-rooney-and-gotze-called-up-to-save-the-world-vs-aliens.jpg

I mean who needs to defend right?

K1LLER7

Was in the bathroom, minding my own business brushing my teeth. Unfortunately, a moth the size of a fucking bird (okay small bird) decides to come land on my arm. Bailed the fuck out of there. I've never seen a moth so big before. Looks nasty man.

Elchele

Was in the bathroom, minding my own business brushing my teeth. Unfortunately, a moth the size of a fucking bird (okay small bird) decides to come land on my arm. Bailed the fuck out of there. I've never seen a moth so big before. Looks nasty man.

don't be a little girl m8
what could a moth possibly do to you? nothing.

Lightning

Banned
Sad because Tiki Taka Barca was so amazingly good.

What strat will Barca go now? This?

brilliant-new-samsung-advert-has-messi-ronaldo-rooney-and-gotze-called-up-to-save-the-world-vs-aliens.jpg

I mean who needs to defend right?
Pep's team their control and offence was their defence. They controlled the game so well that teams hardly had the ball and then they pressed bloody well when teams did get the ball they were always under pressure.

Current Barca doesn't do that so teams expose their defence. Not to mention key players simply getting old.

K1LLER7

don't be a little girl m8
what could a moth possibly do to you? nothing.
Thing is I didn't think it was a moth at first. Was significantly bigger than what I normally see here. Just randomly dropped on my arm close to my face and I freaked out lol.

Manned up and threw it out the window. I'm no Wilbur :p

Elchele

Thing is I didn't think it was a moth at first. Was significantly bigger than what I normally see here. Just randomly dropped on my arm close to my face and I freaked out lol.

Manned up and threw it out the window. I'm no Wilbur :p

oh, then I get it.

GQman2121

Banned

Oh, Jesus Christ.....

No issues with Pharrell. He seems to be a decent human being and is obviously trying to prevent forest fires in 2014.

DJax however is a loser. He's also a trouble making bitch. Daniel San should not be hanging out with him.

Hey guys I got a question;

Do you think Celtic (and Rangers) will eventually join the EPL? If so, how well do you think they'll do?

Never. They will have to start down near the bottom of the football pyramid and it would take them years to advance.

The fact that Rangers didn't switch to the football league during their recent struggles suggest it will never happen.

Hey guys I got a question;

Do you think Celtic (and Rangers) will eventually join the EPL? If so, how well do you think they'll do?

No. They'd have to climb up the ladder through the filth and waste that is the English lower divisions. Of course they don't want to do that.

The only way I could see it working would be for them to be granted a special status in the Championship.

No. They'd have to climb up the ladder through the filth and waste that is the English lower divisions. Of course they don't want to do that.

The only way I could see it working would be for them to be granted a special status in the Championship.

Yeah that is one option, but would most likely be vetoed by all the clubs in the lower divisions and a good few of the championship clubs who would risk missing out on promotion to them.

Tarkus

From the WC thread, I've found that reading and participating in the banter going on with you fucks doing a game is incredibly entertaining. What UEFA league should I follow and can I stream the games live with little delay?

Edit: American, if that matters

Koko

Banned
From the WC thread, I've found that reading and participating in the banter going on with you fucks doing a game is incredibly entertaining. What UEFA league should I follow and can I stream the games live with little delay?

Probably Premier League.

NBC has all the games either on stream or on tv.

Abraxas

BPL. Its on NBC, and they put every game up live on their app.

EDIT: Beaten like Ribery's Wife.

Never. They will have to start down near the bottom of the football pyramid and it would take them years to advance.

The fact that Rangers didn't switch to the football league during their recent struggles suggest it will never happen.

Damn, that makes sense. I did read a few times pundits saying they would start lower and work their way up. Would be great because fuck the Scottish Premiership lol

Can we still sell players when we have transfer ban.

Going to start a petition to sell Suarez in 6months.

Pretty sure you are only not allowed to register new ones, seeing as banning players from leaving would be a human rights violation towards our new modern slaves, known as professional footballers.

FootballFan

Thanks guys! Will follow! How do I see if CR7 or Messi live up to their legends?

I don't know m8. Cr7 is a cunt though so pls avoid.

Pretty sure you are only not allowed to register new ones, seeing as banning players from leaving would be a human rights violation towards our new modern slaves, known as professional footballers.

Haha, I forgot which footballer was compared to a slave but damn that was stupid.

Damn, that makes sense. I did read a few times pundits saying they would start lower and work their way up. Would be great because fuck the Scottish Premiership lol

With how weak the Scottish league has become it will never happen. Rangers are a L1 club, and Celtic are at best the Fenian version of WBA.

Lightning

Banned
Barca should hand over Sanchez to us.

Spurs sell best player Bale, we sign Mesut Ozil

Liverpool sell best player Suarez, we sign Alexis Sanchez

The stage is set perfectly!

After Barca complete the Suarez signing what's the odds of them then stating Suarez's ban is only for Internationals? I'd say really high.

Zabojnik

"Carlo Laudisa @carlolaudisa · 23 min
#Iturbe, #Morata e #Evra spingono coi propri club per accelerare la loro cessione. Voglia di #Juve #gds"

Iturbe, Morata and Evra are pushing to be sold to Juve. 4-3-3 here we come!
@@.gif

Yurt on suicide watch.

Lightning

Banned
Sanchez muppetery will need to wait! Game time in under 10 hours France get knocked out of the world cup. Then hopefully Brazil get knocked out but I think they'll sneak another win.

Zabojnik

Looks like Riomma are going to steal Rabiot from under our noses. Also, Nastasic. If Benatia is indeed sold to City, of course. They'll probably try to fuck us over Iturbe too. Sabatini is a fucking jedi master. Wish we would ditch Marry and get him instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom