• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye Cheam. Forgot you lived in Sutton

Cheam's pretty nice but I've only really passed through it, can't imagine there being all that much to do in the village itself. I guess if I had a couple of hours to kill in the morning I would go to Richmond Park cause its full of Deer or just go do something in central London.

Wilbur

Banned
nope. Germany and Brazil. I thought you were smart wilbur. chicken fumes?

Germany is way more experienced and disciplined than France.

Low is going to play four centre backs again and Howedes is going to struggle against Valbuena. Lahm is going to play in midfield and Matuidi will kick the shit out of him while Pogba runs riot. Fuck Germany. Boring ass team with a shit bogey eating manager.

Danchi

Probably been posted, but Arsenal fans are getting excited as Alexis Sanchez's agent has recently started following Arsenal and a few of the players on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ffelicevich/following

The Vidal rumours seem crazy to me. Not that he's interested in joining Man Utd, but that Juventus would only be looking for £35m-£40m. He's the best around in his position. I guess because he isn't a forward he won't be in that magic £80m range, but I don't see why they shouldn't be looking for £60m-£65m. I don't know his contract situation though.

Probably been posted, but Arsenal fans getting excited as Alexis Sanchez's agent has started following Arsenal and a few of the players recently: https://twitter.com/ffelicevich/following

The Vidal rumours seem crazy to me. Not that he's interested in joining Man Utd, but that Juventus would only be looking for £35m-£40m. He's the best around in his position. I guess because he isn't a forward he won't be in that magic £80m range, but I don't see why they shouldn't be looking for £60m-£65m. I don't know his contract situation though.
They are looking for £60m at least.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
THE MOPO ERA HAS BEGUN
BrsNg3_CMAAjuKR.jpg

Brad Shoemaker's own tribute to Ryan David is touching, although I'm not sure trying to get up to the same weight as him is the best idea.

C'mon Brad, seriously.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Sad because Tiki Taka Barca was so amazingly good.

What strat will Barca go now? This?

brilliant-new-samsung-advert-has-messi-ronaldo-rooney-and-gotze-called-up-to-save-the-world-vs-aliens.jpg

I mean who needs to defend right?

we're going to defend EARTH with injured players and World Cup flops....BRILLIANT

I, for one, welcome our new Aliens overlords. NEVER DOUBTED YOU MEUS <3

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Juventus have bought Luca Marrone outright from Sassuolo and in exchange sold to them Federico Peluso.
Yes Luke Brown <3

tumblr_m47edycffZ1r30r4xo1_500.gif

and goodbye, Yellow King..

We're not looking for anything for him, he's not for sale. The 40 million is a price made up by some English cunts.

There's literally NOTHING about Vidal in Italy.

I don't know his contract situation though

2017 with an option for 2018.

FootballFan

we're going to defend EARTH with injured players and World Cup flops....BRILLIANT

I, for one, welcome our new Aliens overlords. NEVER DOUBTED YOU MEUS <3

Holy crap you're right.

Literally every player there except Messi is a world cup flop or missed it due to injury lol.

Oscar was great in the first match but otherwise...Meh.

pulga

Banned
Holy crap you're right.

Literally every player there except Messi is a world cup flop or missed it due to injury lol.

Oscar was great in the first match but otherwise...Meh.

Please learn how to use the word literally, Oscar is like right there. So is Gotze, but whether he's flopped or not is debatable

edit: dat edit. Oscar has been good, not brilliant, but certainly not meh

FootballFan

Please learn how to use the word literally, Oscar is like right there. So is Gotze, but whether he's flopped or not is debatable

edit: dat edit. Oscar has been good, not brilliant, but certainly not meh

Götze has not even been close to how good he was expected to be m8...

Oscar has been ok, his first match was fantastic, after that though he has been very quiet.

Edit
Just look at each face, other than messi and maybe Oscar, your thoughts on the player as soon as you see him is: "flop" or "injured didn't play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom