• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Yea, that Sport info is flotsam.

No way we sell for less than our asking price and we'll have a large majority of it up front, if not all. Our owners are good like that; some know it, others are seemingly oblivious.

Watched a Markovic video before. Portugal-GAF any information on the lad? Sounds like we're activating the clause imminently.

Markovic played very well against us in the EL, I was impressed with him. Benfica players always adapt well to the PL so I reckon he'd be a good signing.

I'm always amazed at GAF's knowledge of their second cousins and even third cousins. It's like they're obsessed with it.

I know like 2 or 3 of my second cousins and I see them like once every 2 years or something. I wouldn't even know/care if I banged a third cousin or not.

I am from India. I didn't even know a set of 3rd cousins that existed till January. Then met a few more just last month.

There were other 2nd cousins I didn't know about till 2006.

I think if we combine the extended families on my Mom/Dad's side it's like 500 people.

Jarnet87

Kroos gonna play as an attacking midfielder I guess? i'd probably of dropped Ozil for Schurrle on the wing, that or drop Kroos and play Ozil through the middle. Interesting that Low starts Klose from the start.

fuenf

GER team: Neuer - Lahm, Boateng, Hummels, Howedes - Schweinsteiger, Khedira - Muller, Kroos Ozil - Klose

Lahm at RB.

LOL BILD

Hmm,interesting. Hope it works

Think I am the only German prefering Lahm in midfield as I don't trust Khedira at all.

No you arent but I doubt that's news to you. I don't know what to make of this lineup, it should work but it leaves us with Schürrle as the ONLY viable option of the bench. Good call on the Mertesacker / Boateng switch, Gambit!

Kassu

Banned
It's funny how Özil was listing Arsenal players from both sides on twitter earlier and yet he's the only Arsenal player starting lool

Danchi

Shouldve dropped Ozil instead of Gotze.

Deschamps gets it, no Giroud lol

then again Low dropped Mertesacker and Poldi so maybe he gets it too

tumblr_mpbt4eeQMl1qzgmx3o1_400.gif

Beginning to see a pattern...

fuenf

Kroos gonna play as an attacking midfielder I guess? i'd probably of dropped Ozil for Schurrle on the wing, that or drop Kroos and play Ozil through the middle. Interesting that Low starts Klose from the start.

Well that's how it should work out but unfortunately it'll most likely look like this

---------------------------------^---------
---------------^--------<--Khedira-->---
-----------Kroos--------------------------
----------------v--------------------------
---------------------^---------------------
---------<--Schweinsteiger---->--------
---------------------v---------------------

Gambit

LOL BILD

No you arent but I doubt that's news to you. I don't know what to make of this lineup, it should work but it leaves us with Schürrle as the ONLY viable option of the bench. Good call on the Mertesacker / Boateng switch, Gambit!

yea, I guess we can dismiss Bild from now on. Pretty happy Boateng is playing. You are right about Sch&#369;rrle. Guess Poldi at a stretch. We will see

Well that's how it should work out but unfortunately it'll most likely look like this

---------------------------------^---------
---------------^--------<--Khedira-->---
-----------Kroos--------------------------
----------------v--------------------------
---------------------^---------------------
---------<--Schweinsteiger---->--------
---------------------v---------------------
Thats a very apt drawing, unfortunately. Pls Sami, stay disciplined like when you are screwing Lena. Don't just run and shoot

Hixx

Jonathan, you were the 28,919,324th baby welcomed into the world by our NHS.

Jonathan, you are the coolest baby welcomed into the world by our NHS and you had the massivest dick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom