• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's fucking embarrassing, not only is it terrible organized and sorted, but it's not just dial up slow, it's like trying to browse through your Malaysian proxy slow. Even the simple things, like scrolling takes for fucking ever. It works alright on pc at least, but at that point when I have to use another fucking device to buy stuff for my console, I usually just end up on steam instead and say fuck sony.
:(

Heading for the pub for the Germany match.

You might think this is trivial? No! Everytime I've watched Germany (or any German team for that matter) in a pub, Germany lost.

Put all your money on France.

#BoycottGermany #RatherWaitAnother24YearsThanSeeingGötzeAndLöwLiftTheTrophy

EmiPrime

You might think this is trivial? No! Everytime I've watched Germany (or any German team for that matter) in a pub, Germany lost.

#BoycottGermany #RatherWaitAnother24YearsThanSeeingGötzeAndLöwLiftTheWC

We have Evra at left back. Anything could happen.

:(

Zabojnik

BrsDoIAIMAE668i.jpg

Goodbye. :( Legends all.

Jarnet87

Swire must of got tired of seeing the same players on the treatment table every week for the past 6-7 years. Hargo, Rio, Vidic, Rafael, Jones, Smalling, Ando, Clev.

4877-done.gif

Maybe we can bring in another head physio who will give us some better luck with injuries.

Arnie

Yea, that Sport info is flotsam.

No way we sell for less than our asking price and we'll have a large majority of it up front, if not all. Our owners are good like that; some know it, others are seemingly oblivious.

Watched a Markovic video before. Portugal-GAF any information on the lad? Sounds like we're activating the clause imminently.

No mention of Immobile?

You'll miss Immobile when he kicks you out in the CL quarter final.

just kidding, we all know Juve won't make it past the group stage

Blablurn

No mention of Immobile?

ice cold.

you see, juve gaf. this is what u get for liking dortmund in recent years.

a kick in the butt

he's right though

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
No mention of Immobile?

I'll take your word for it, you know all about not making it past the group stage

Ciro was barely our player tbf :lol

sohois

Don't Chelsea have some option on Markovic? It's one of those rumours that floated around the time he signed at Benfica. No idea if it's total bollocks though.

Even if it did exist, Chelsea would have to actually activate it. Loads of rumours that Moreno had some option with Man City, but it doesn't matter if the club doesn't want to activate it.

Heck, Can had a pretty definite option to Bayern which they just didnt use.

Gambit

#BoycottGermany #RatherWaitAnother24YearsThanSeeingGötzeAndLöwLiftTheTrophy

Ha, I have the same record, that's why I am staying home. Clearly, the tie will be decided your and my fortunes.

Elchele

The laundry place I go on a weekly basis, has a new employee. She's basically an angel
and of course she's taller than me

Danchi

Who's gonna replace cesc at Barca?

What the hell is going on there

Rakitic, presumably. Maybe Sergi Roberto will get more playing time, too.

So bizarre they're spending all this money on Suarez when they already have Messi, Neymar, Pedro, Tello, or even Deulofeu to play up front. Just as weird that they're so keen to move Sanchez out after his best season and a good World Cup.

pulga

Banned
Rakitic, presumably. Maybe Sergi Roberto will get more playing time, too.

So bizarre they're spending all this money on Suarez when they already have Messi, Neymar, Pedro, or even Deulofeu to play up front. Just as weird that they're so keen to move Sanchez out after his best season and a good World Cup.

La Decima has shaken them to their very CORE

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The laundry place I go on a weekly basis, has a new employee. She's basically an angel
and of course she's taller than me
It doesn't matter in bed

Go for itttt

Buy some new fancy CK-for-massive-horse-dicks underwear and bring them to her to wash next week

It's okay even if she finds out your dick is small it'll be too late to back out by then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom