• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambit

France are much better than Germany this year. Virus, Low, psychic camels and superstitions aside.

it's funny how you pretend this is superstition when it is clearly cold, hard science

Low is a manager that tries too hard to be clever, he doesn't realise Germany do well in spite of him, not because of him.

yes, that's why the team's achievement is even greater. It's like playing with your legs tied

Anth1888

Will be interesting to see where Fraser Forster goes considering the £8 million Athletico Madrid bid. It was inevitable he was going to leave, not sure if he's linked with anyone else - Newcastle.

pulga

Banned
Look at elsk getting all uppity and going to the laundry, already forgotten how to go down to the river and wash your clothes against the rocks, eh?

pulga

Banned
Youre all cyber bullies. Leave my countryman ALONE.

leave-britney-alone-o.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Plenty of women in the world, WHY do you have fuck someone in your family tree.

Never fuck within your tree

I'm always amazed at GAF's knowledge of their second cousins and even third cousins. It's like they're obsessed with it.

I know like 2 or 3 of my second cousins and I see them like once every 2 years or something. I wouldn't even know/care if I banged a third cousin or not.

Pennywise

I'm always amazed at GAF's knowledge of their second cousins and even third cousins. It's like they're obsessed with it.

I know like 2 or 3 of my second cousins and I see them like once every 2 years or something. I wouldn't even know/care if I banged a third cousin or not.

Last time I've seen them in person was 5 years ago, the magic of facebook shows how they look today.

My family hates each other, so usually I don't see much of the family except when someone dies.

King_Moc

Banned

I've got about 16 cousins and only know one of them. This isn't the biggest town in the world either. God knows what I've done...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom