• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pennywise

Who's got that great pic of Hummels and that cheeky grin as he strolls of the pitch? Lol

hummels_ap1.jpg

Look at the difference between the way the French players playing for Algeria played and the way the ones playing for France played. There is surely something rotten in the French national setup that accounts for such a blatant lack of basic effort

Just check out some of the players. Benzema, Evra, Pogba(despite playing really well), Giroud and most other players never really look like they care and they do a shit job of getting anyone else to care. I see no leader.

LTWheels

From twitter:

Sakho's World Cup in numbers. Minutes played, 288. Goals conceded, 1. Fouls conceded, 0. Passes, 180 completed from 197 attempted, (91.4%).

Marc

Milch, give us hummels.

Nathan, give us Evans or something.

Pls anyone.

Stop being so greedy.

You've got Mascherano to hold down the defence, just need to accept it.

I do wonder though if Luiz went to PSG because they knew you guys were coming in for Silva.

Gazidis better be calling Wenger and telling him to get off the beach and on the phone to Sanchez, shit could be going down.

We better not lose out on another player tonight.

From twitter:

Sakho's World Cup in numbers. Minutes played, 288. Goals conceded, 1. Fouls conceded, 0. Passes, 180 completed from 197 attempted, (91.4%).

Problem is, when he gives it away it's often underhit in the middle, which puts the backline right on the backfoot as the opposition get a free run at them

jtb

Banned
Gazidis better be calling Wenger and telling him to get off the beach and on the phone to Sanchez, shit could be going down.

We better not lose out on another player tonight.

yeah we probably won't get Sanchez. gotta hope for Griezmann. the French connection

L'Equipe was reporting that Monaco are preparing a €9m bid for Johnson.

If only.

Glen? PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE BE TRUE

omgkitty

We are getting him. Relax.

Where else he be going?

Some rumors going around he's agreed terms with Juve and then now Liverpool fans think with given how the amount they've accepted for Suarez that he's included in that deal. Add to that it seems as if we really did make an initial offer of 22m, I'm kinda worried.

Wilbur

Banned
I think Liverpool are fucking idiots if they've settled for that price. Barca would have paid nearer the full price after openly courting him so much; there was no chance he wasn't leaving.

Some rumors going around he's agreed terms with Juve and then now Liverpool fans think with given how the amount they've accepted for Suarez that he's included in that deal. Add to that it seems as if we really did make an initial offer of 22m, I'm kinda worried.

Those Liverpool fans are idiots. That'd basically mean Barca have accepted £20m for him

Only way it'd be even slightly plausible would be if they were more deperate for Suarez than I thought, and we leant on them essentially giving us a huge discount on Sanchez to smooth the move

Wilbur

Banned
Also I'm missing the semi final on Wednesday :( tried switching shifts with people but they weren't 'avin' it

Get to watch tonight's and tomorrow's and Tuesdays and the 3rd place and final though. Gon miss LVG vs Messi I think. Or the first half at least.

I think Liverpool are fucking idiots if they've settled for that price. Barca would have paid nearer the full price after openly courting him so much; there was no chance he wasn't leaving.
Isn't that why Liverpool are settling for less? They look like they are desperate to sell him after the incident at the WC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom