• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manager

It was a really wonderful little documentary.

It was just so random, lol. Like a really professionally produced documentary about one of the players, suddenly. Could easily be shown on BBC etc. Probably was because of the WC being in Brazil. Would be interesting to see similar stuff about for example Yaya growing up in Africa though, or basically any player.

Manager

It's amazing how "cheap" some of the La Liga goalkeepers are going for. Claudio Bravo going for €9m, Willy Caballero €8m, Keylor Navas ~€8m. Guess goalkeepers often are cheaper but it will be hard for the clubs to replace them?

omgkitty

It's amazing how "cheap" some of the La Liga goalkeepers are going for. Claudio Bravo going for €9m, Willy Caballero €8m, Keylor Navas ~€8m. Guess goalkeepers often are cheaper but it will be hard for the clubs to replace them?

That's how it goes I guess. One of the most important players on a team, and most of the time unless you're like Neuer, they go for peanuts.

Manager

That's how it goes I guess. One of the most important players on a team, and most of the time unless you're like Neuer, they go for peanuts.

It's weird how so few goalkeepers are regarded "class", you just see how people constantly shit on goalkeepers on even the best teams in the world. Who do we even regard world class today, outside of Neuer?

shortyme

I know that,

Its just that I've looked at the pic and even zoomed in but I can't see anything askew.

Women are goddamned hawks.

Its right in the corner, you can see it kinda peeling up. Real eyelashes don't do that. Having worn fake ones, I know they do this when there isn't enough glue.

Clegg

Its right in the corner, you can see it kinda peeling up. Real eyelashes don't do that. Having worn fake ones, I know they do this when there isn't enough glue.
That's mental that is.

Btw cheers for giving me an excuse to look at the pic even more.

BruKxWnIYAAfgrj.jpg

Someone get Neuer a mango stat.

GQman2121

Banned
No Ramires blows. I was hoping with Gustavo out that he would have a chance to shine and win over Marca to get that tabloid ball rolling.

Manager

wtf

Neuer looks fucking massive when he's on the pitch

Think it's acting funny some way, standing on his knees or something.
je2HlmxBobnTc_e.jpg

He had more fat before:
jLxSmPJWlxKYf_e.jpg

David, Courtois, Handanovic?

True, haven't seen enough from the latter two personally, except CL.

Joe Hart obv.

England will have problems if Willy performs well. Pellegrini wants the keeper to be ready at all times á la Neuer, but Hart does things like against Chelsea.
iGFbbPqkUksRe.gif

LTWheels

Tony Evans ‏@TonyEvansTimes 1m
OK. This is how I understand Suarez. Agreed(ish) but Sanchez needs to be talked to. Will happen, will rumble on bit. Fed up with it already

Manager

23 posts on this page and at least half of them are of topless dudes, what happened to the asian chicks?

True. He should've joined La Liga or Premier League.

Remember City chased him, apparently Barca tried to get him too:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2013/10/17/4339311/buffon-i-nearly-joined-barcelona

"I could have joined Barcelona in 2001," Buffon told Mediaset.

"However, I decided to join Juventus after discussing it with my father and I'm still grateful for it. Being at Juventus is a unique experience and has brought me a lot of satisfaction.

Seems like he only ever won, club-wise, the Uefa cup with Parma '99.

Manager

Buffon, Neuer, Courtois

Cech, De Gea, Navas, Valdes (last year), Sirigu (from what I've heard), Hart

He is aged 27 and still make errors that 20 y/o keepers learns to not do. You got to wonder how good he could be if he didn't believe the English media hype, it's like he's regressing the latest years.

arkon

http://fabwags.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/LISA-MULLER-PICS-3.jpg[IMG]

Done pretty well for himself.

All the girls I talk to (so like, 2) think he's goofy and cute.[/QUOTE]

He's a well-paid footballer. I bet even Luke Chadwick was pulling in the ladies when he was at United.

Manager

He's a well-paid footballer. I bet even Luke Chadwick was pulling in the ladies when he was at United.

Forgot how he looks, I tried googling "Luke Chadwick girlfriend". Top hits:
"14 Football Players Who Definitely Won’t Get A Date This Valentines Day"
"Top 20 Ugliest Footballers | Soccerlens"
"luke chadwick is NOT UGLY !!! - Football Forums"
"Page 6 of The world s ugliest footballers - Luke ... - Supanet"

xPSlPCU.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom