• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Origi uninvolved, Belgium too prone to hoofing, Mascherano boss

Whoever this Gary Wilmot bell is, he's doing a fucking terrible job of making Belgium into a fluid unit

Yen

GeoffArsenal @GeoffArsenal · 26m
Sanchez, Hearing personal terms agreed in principal before the WC, Transfer fee yet to be agreed with Barca but Arsenal are quietly confidnt

@GeoffArsenal
@grvhgd Interest from Juve but the feeling is Sanchez prefers Afc and AW i'm told. But who knows? Only the player.

I don't doubt that Arsenal are in pole position for Sanchez but...
BNSfnMbCMAAf0gW.png:large

Barzul

Where are you going to Suarez's goals from after he leaves for Barcelona?
We replaced RVPs goals when he left Arsenal. If a manager us worth his salt, he'll be able to redistribute the goals. They can make Sturridge the focal point and get more goals from midfield. They'll also more than likely be signing more forwards.

In the break there's news here. That was the saddest news update I've seen in a while, the news was reporting from the "Denmarks best looking dairy cow" competition.

vrnfjy.gif

I thought those dog beauty contests were sad, but this is another level.

Arnie

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out that Liverpool are going to be weaker without Suarez, does it?

No, but our squad next season won't be an identical squad minus Suarez, will it?

And saying "where will you get Suarez's goals?" is amoebic logic.

wedward

We had agreed a deal with Higuain, it was clear as day. We just Arsenaled the deal. Like we did with Mata.

They weren't similar at all.

We agreed to everything with Hig and then Madrid raised the price. We met their original asking price.

Mata we lowballed and tried to get for cheaper. Chelsea paid the fee and he went there.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
It is a shame we ont get jack for Fellaini, ccant see more than £15m

MrS

Banned
We replaced RVPs goals when he left Arsenal. If a manager us worth his salt, he'll be able to redistribute the goals. They can make Sturridge the focal point and get more goals from midfield. They'll also more than likely be signing more forwards.
No, but our squad next season won't be an identical squad minus Suarez, will it?

And saying "where will you get Suarez's goals?" is amoebic logic.
Fair enough. It will be interesting to see which strikers Liverpool and Arsenal buy.

wedward

Really sounds like we are going to use Sanchez as a striker or alongside Giroud. After Orenstein said our priorities are Sanchez, Debuchy, holding mid and GK I would be surprised if we signed a striker.

Santi--Sanchez--Theo
---------Ozil
-Ramsey Schneiderlin
gibbs Kos Per Debouchy
--------SZHZ

Vermalen, Wilshere, Arteta, Flamini, Giroud, Chamberlain, Gnabry, Podolski, Rosicky, Monreal, Flamini, Jenkinson, Yaya, backup keeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom