• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrS

Banned
Really sounds like we are going to use Sanchez as a striker or alongside Giroud. After Orenstein said our priorities are Sanchez, Debuchy, holding mid and GK I would be surprised if we signed a striker.

Santi--Sanchez--Theo
---------Ozil
-Ramsey Schneiderlin
gibbs Kos Per Debouchy
--------SZHZ

Vermalen, Wilshere, Arteta, Flamini, Giroud, Chamberlain, Gnabry, Podolski, Rosicky, Monreal, Flamini, Jenkinson, Yaya, backup keeper.
Not bad

pulga

Banned
you don't score 41 goals if you are loafing it.

Reminds me of the people posting how much ground Messi had covered and were using it to criticize him.

well Messi did have a run of scoring nothing but penalties for like 10 straight games lol

Gifted penalties, might I remind all

MrS

Banned
rvjakq.gif

from SunhiLegend

Showaddy

When Belgium's only chance for a goal is Vertonghen banging a cross off Fellaini's head they probably don't deserve to be in a semi-final.

jtb

Banned
Still not convinced Wenger will keep him.

We should ship him out to a premier league club this season imo, give him a season of regular games and help him get used to the pace of the league. maybe Martinez would be interested, dunno if he could get into the Everton team though.

wedward

It started when he came back fom injury, and it seemed like he was pacing himself while he regained fitness, but it never improved until the World Cup

26 goals 10 assists after that point.

His workrate did decline, but i'm not going to assume that was because he "couldn't be arsed"

The guy has played 379 games over the past 7 years.

Would make sense if he is a little tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom