• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud

LOL

Kompany got destroyed

"vinnie" "buzzsaw" "kompany" beaten on a "technicaliteh"
fenrJmj.png

pulga

Banned
Really sounds like we are going to use Sanchez as a striker or alongside Giroud. After Orenstein said our priorities are Sanchez, Debuchy, holding mid and GK I would be surprised if we signed a striker.

Santi--Sanchez--Theo
---------Ozil
-Ramsey Schneiderlin
gibbs Kos Per Debouchy
--------SZHZ

Vermalen, Wilshere, Arteta, Flamini, Giroud, Chamberlain, Gnabry, Podolski, Rosicky, Monreal, Flamini, Jenkinson, Yaya, backup keeper.

I feel like I see more formations including Theo than I ever do see him on the pitch.

Think same could be said for Ramsey. Hire a new medical staff, weddy

GQman2121

Banned
I think Hazard is out of position in the middle of the park. He needs to be out on the wing and allowed to flow. He looks lost out there.

lol Kompany.

Hazard hasn't been great, but way too much on this team relies on him, Belgium as a whole has played terribly. If another team can put Hazard out of the match like today, by just constantly tightly man marking him, the rest of the team got nothing.

wedward

I feel like I see more formations including Theo than I ever do see him on the pitch.

Think same could be said for Ramsey. Hire a new medical staff, weddy

Ramsey played 35 games last season.

That lineup, like all lineups people post on here, is assuming everyone is healthy. I can't look into the future and see who will be injured next season you mango.

Our medical staff is fine. We hired a new fitness coach.

pulga

Banned
Ramsey played 35 games last season.

That lineup, like all lineups people post on here, is assuming everyone is healthy. I can't look into the future and see who will be injured next season you mango.

Our medical staff is fine. We hired a new fitness coach.

You should just assume theyre out m8, theyre made out of fucking glass

lol Kompany.

Hazard hasn't been great, but way too much on this team relies on him, Belgium as a whole has played terribly. If another team can put Hazard out of the match like today, by just constantly tightly man marking him, the rest of the team got nothing.

De Bruyne has been their most dangerous player for the tournament.

jtb

Banned
Really sounds like we are going to use Sanchez as a striker or alongside Giroud. After Orenstein said our priorities are Sanchez, Debuchy, holding mid and GK I would be surprised if we signed a striker.

Santi--Sanchez--Theo
---------Ozil
-Ramsey Schneiderlin
gibbs Kos Per Debouchy
--------SZHZ

Vermalen, Wilshere, Arteta, Flamini, Giroud, Chamberlain, Gnabry, Podolski, Rosicky, Monreal, Flamini, Jenkinson, Yaya, backup keeper.

that's what I'm thinking too, which is why I'd LOVE to pick up Griezmann while we're at it. Theo is our only natural wide player and our only wide player who isn't shit, at that.

wedward

You should just assume theyre out m8, theyre made out of fucking glass

Ramsey played 35 games. 47 the year before. 44 the year before that.

that's what I'm thinking too, which is why I'd LOVE to pick up Griezmann while we're at it. Theo is our only natural wide player and our only wide player who isn't shit, at that.

Same. Hope we see more Ox and Gnabry on the wing this season though. Really need to rotate on the wing.

Having Griezmann and Santi as options on the left would be great.

GQman2121

Banned
So Hazard can't play as a 10?

It doesn't look like it. Not for Belgium anyway. I think it stifles his speed and creativity. His strengths are taking on defenders one on one and either making a move that opens the defense up or a pass that leads to an opportunity for a teammate. He's able to do those things much better on the wing imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom