• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a step closer to revealing who that footballer was, that enjoyed candy bars up his ass?

Bnn7C1C.jpg

Think he always wanted to play for Belgium, but had pressure from his family over Albania/Kosovo. His best friends at United are all Belgian. In any case, he never showed anything, but neutrality towards any international team until he picked Belgium.

Yeah, was a tongue-in-cheek comment =p

Was merely implying that Adnan probably won't get that much playing time for Belgium anytime soon. The Euros 2016 roster will be pretty similar to this WC one if (and he will) Wilmots stays in charge. Will be hard for Adnan to get ahead of De Bruyne/Hazard/Mertens/Mirallas/Chadli in the pecking order. The other guys are not really enjoying the extra rivalry either.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I like peanuts, but man, peanut butter, no matter how many times I've tried it in different ways, has always been a bad experience.

Im like this with actual peanuts, disgusting, horrible, actually make me want to vomit eating them.

Peanut butter though, I could eat that all day.

People who eat Marmite are the crazy ones, like licking black tar off a work boot.

noal

Banned
Im like this with actual peanuts, disgusting, horrible, actually make me want to vomit eating them.

People who eat Marmite are the crazy ones, like licking black tar off a work boot.

Marmite on toast. Hmm mm mm mm mm mm mm mummy

kingkaiser

We should make Keller the next Germany coach.

It's the only way to find out who's worse.

Imagine Klopp becoming the next national coach, then totally fucking up to qualify for the Euro 2016.

Klopp's career as a coach lying in the purgatory gives Schalke the opportunity to hire him, which leads to the first Bundesliga championship title for them in 60 years...wouldn't that be awesome, eh?

FootballFan

Well yeah Marmite is sick, people that like it should hide in shame. :p

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Yes bacon!

Yes marmite!

I kid you not, my brother like marmite as a kid and because of the look, texture and smell I used to hide it because I was afraid it was killing him.

Twitter is saying Liverpool have signed Bertrand for £6m.

Get Champions League, sign Bertrand.

Amazing.

Arnold Bennett ‏@arniebennett 4h
@JoelJessup I still want us to just throw the earth at Moreno. If we get Bertrand I'm jumping off London Bridge.

RIP in pieces, Arnold.

Twitter is saying Liverpool have signed Bertrand for £6m.

Get Champions League, sign Bertrand.

Amazing.

He won Champions League in his first ever Champions league match, he was that good that he didn't have to play more than one match. Maybe you are just looking for proven champions league winners.

Imagine Klopp becoming the next national coach, then totally fucking up to qualify for the Euro 2016.

Klopp's career as a coach lying in the purgatory gives Schalke the opportunity to hire him, which leads to the first Bundesliga championship title for them in 60 years...wouldn't that be awesome, eh?

How in the fuck would Klopp become Germany coach in the next few weeks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom