• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

I'm not even a fan of the series. Nor do I remember what it's really about. But since it's a 90s thing, I kinda wanna support it.

Are mangos even nice?

rvjakq.gif

Gambit

I'm not even a fan of the series. Nor do I remember what it's really about. But since it's a 90s thing, I kinda wanna support it.

I used to like it, as it was one of the first animes around. From today's perspective, all the filler episodes were awful, but the "mythology" ones were great. Also, Buffy recycled many of its plots. I always wonder if Joss knew the show.

Blablurn

I used to like it, as it was one of the first animes around. From today's perspective, all the filler episodes were awful, but the "mythology" ones were great. Also, Buffy recycled many of its plots. I always wonder if Joss knew the show.

The more you know! Didnt know that

Lightning

Banned
Hoping for this. Want Messi to beat Brazil all though without Neymar it takes away some of the spectacle.

Want Ozil to beat RVP. If Ozil loses a WC final I fear he may just float off into the abyss.
Hell no. Ozil can fuck off. RVP lifting the world cup will be the greatest thing ever!

Slizz

Passion fruit is amazing. It's so hard to find anywhere though. My friend would yank a couple from his job and we'd go ham eating them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom