• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTWheels

760523.jpg
760508.jpg

Apparently someone has done one for each country

FuturusX

Not sure what's more depressing here. That someone would want to hug Tim Howard or shake his hand.

Should have hugged CR7, an actual football star, he would probably have gotten one too. CR7 is class like that.

ronaldo.jpg

*Ronaldo even wrote a letter on his behalf to drop charges.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Probably been posted a million times, but hte spray puts an end to quick free kicks doesnt it?

noal

Banned
I have 21 players away on international duty for a league game with Chelsea. They have 7.

Why does FM always do this to me!

Hixx

Holland look absolutely clueless.

van Gahl omg let me suck you off you're such a cunt you're so amazing so kawaii :3

L1NETT

Some of these Costa Rican lads must want a gig in sunny West Yorkshire

Lets see what my go to transfer sources Clive Sainsbury and Pete Costcutter have to say

Gaal to be worse than Moyes at United confiirmed?

About as confirmed as all those Sanchez stories you keep posting

we better be selling Enrique and get Moreno or Rodriguez too, otherwise i'd have to question Rodgers ambition, or at least his defensive awareness

Bertrand is an indicator of Rodgers looking for solid fullbacks. I just think he's got it horribly wrong if he thinks he's good enough to be first choice, and he's found a bargain.

I know it doesn't feel right to give up on a keeper, but Navas really does seem like my ideal keeper for what I want to see the team become. Mignolet's reluctance to leave his line is crippling, and makes defenders who are playing badly already, look even worse.

Sick of Skrtel putting the ball out for pointless throw-ins because he's shielding the ball to where Mignolet should be for 5 seconds, and then forced to clear it in a panic because he's under threat of being tackled as Mignolet stays on his line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom