• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
did you watch Prisoners (2013)? It's good.

Hated it, and I love those kinds of films, I thought the ending was just lazy, tried to cram in so much in a short time.

Hated it, and I love those kinds of films, I thought the ending was just lazy, tried to cram in so much in a short time.

arrested-development-get-out.gif

Wilbur

Banned
shitty QF round, all the favorites advancing, dull matches

bu bu bu brazil are shit, croatia/chile/colombia will stamp all over them

England with this organisation and effort

Imagine it.

Genuinely no reason why we can't replicate this. We pretend we don't have good enough players, but individually we're better than these. It's about application and turning that into a team.

Fuck Hodgson.

GQman2121

Banned
I can't remember the last film I was really, really impressed with. Maybe Flight, which I didn't see until it was on Blu-ray. Thoroughly enjoyed that movie.

I can safely say that The Purge is one of the worst movies ever created. If that piece of shit cost more than a few million to produce, those producers are having a laugh.

jtb

Banned
flight is probably the most offensively bad film I've seen since zero dark thirty. fucking awful, go back to making shitty cg film nobody watches zemeckis

bu bu bu brazil are shit, croatia/chile/colombia will stamp all over them

brazil are shit, but they're in the easy bracket plus they got FIFA on their side.

Showaddy

Genuinely no reason why we can't replicate this. We pretend we don't have good enough players, but individually we're better than these. It's about application and turning that into a team.

Fuck Hodgson.

This so fucking much. I hate that people say Hodgson is getting the best out of these players and we can't do any better when his tactics & team selection are so rank.

Wilbur

Banned
flight is probably the most offensively bad film I've seen since zero dark thirty. fucking awful, go back to making shitty cg film nobody watches zemeckis

brazil are shit, but they're in the easy bracket plus they got FIFA on their side.

You did say all those teams would beat them so I dunno how that's the easy bracket :lol

Hixx

Mowbray sucking off Navas is getting annoying.

"Look at him, crouched, ready to spring into action."

Like every goalkeeper ever you stupid tit.

Mowbray sucking off Navas is getting annoying.

"Look at him, crouched, ready to spring into action."

Like every goalkeeper ever you stupid tit.

"He was almost there he might have gotten a hand to it if it was on target"

"Jesus has long gone home" HE NEVER WENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom