• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laboured
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Straddling van Gaal already and he's not even spent a single day doing anything for Man United

United fans man, fucking hell there was a time they were circle-jerking each other over Tom Cleverley. Or...ahem..."Clevgod".

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Verdict on Her (The Movie)? I got some dr's stuff next week and I need a movie or two for the ipad to kill time. Thinking that and Lego Movie.

Wilbur

Banned
10/10 Hahahhahahaha

Seriously though

"and United fans are cumming over this boring nonsense? Lolololol"

Costa Rica are defending pretty deeply. If we were getting Mourinho - who isn't averse to defensive football himself - I'd be cumming as well. I'd prefer to look at the wins over Spain, Chile, Australia and Mexico as equally as important when forming my opinion of LVG at the World Cup.

Seriously though

"and United fans are cumming over this boring nonsense? Lolololol"

Costa Rica are defending pretty deeply. If we were getting Mourinho - who isn't averse to defensive football himself - I'd be cumming as well. I'd prefer to look at the wins over Spain, Chile, Australia and Mexico as equally as important when forming my opinion of LVG at the World Cup.

Check the Whatsapp you donut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom