• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQman2121

Banned
Macion needs to have an eye exam at half. Dude is fucking blind chasing the ball out there.

Just don't come out at half Brazil. Hit the beach.

Ballack is probably having a blast on the ESPN set.

LTWheels

Bloody hell. Liverpool v Arsenal all over again.

I said it before a ball was kicked, Henderson and Gerrard as the midfield is too dumb for this level but hoped to be wrong. I don't think Barry was the answer though, he was exposed in the last world cup just as much. Might be more patient at least and less of a headless chicken but I doubt it.

Do you think Rodgers will have seen it and got worried about the champions league? Gone quiet on Shaqiri, think he is someone you need this coming season.

Any other midfielders on Liverpool's radar?

I don't see why Rogers would be worried. Liverpool don't play anything like England. Completely different formation and tactics.

Liverpool don't play with two holding midfielders. We play in a midfield three, two box to box and one deep lying playmaker. If we need a more defensive midfielder to play we have Can or Lucas.

Clegg

Irish commentators saying Silva must wish that he's out there if not for his silly yellow.

I think he must be fucking delighted that he's not out there.

inky

Brazil is shell-shocked. This needs to end now. Man, I had Germany to win and all but this is just sad to watch now =(

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Finally Brazil's defense is getting exposed for the shit it is, good rideance.

Klose, the unsung hero

_76133059_eef42ad1-b4c6-40d8-a08f-f6f8b265571d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom