• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQman2121

Banned
Brazil defense is on permanent....

off-switch.jpg

black_13

Banned
Man I expected Germany to win but damn Brazil just looks broken. Even at the start they were terrible. Lack of Neymar/Silva really has hurt them.

Marc

Why has there been no change? They aren't exactly getting better between those two CB's and two DM's.

Germany are literally just taking it easy now, attacking when they can be bothered.

I don't see why Rogers would be worried. Liverpool don't play anything like England. Completely different formation and tactics.

Liverpool don't play with two holding midfielders. We play in a midfield three, two box to box and one deep lying playmaker. If we need a more defensive midfielder to play we have Can or Lucas.

Can say it is different but it isn't that different and we're talking about individuals, those two for me will never boss midfields or play it smart. Individuals as we are seeing right now can get exposed for what they are.

I know Gerrard is untouchable but wondered when Rodgers would call time on his first team contributions and become a squad player.

Meier

Welp, at least Paulinho will probably come on for Ferna at HT and he'll get another 45 minutes of rest he may not have gotten otherwise. :lol

Germany's pressing has been incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom