• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I can see this happening to Argentina tomorrow too

Jarnet87

This reminds of last season when United.......

Nevermind I can't remember a single game where we battered someone. Swansea match day 1 I guess?

Moyes.

L1NETT

Phahahha Lukaku

BsDGqHKCQAMqtFa.jpg

Lets get double digits for Germany and I will record a modern version of deutschland deutschland uber alles, singing it naked with my dads U2 drumstick from the edge, up my hole for whatsapp.

Phahahha Lukaku

BsDGqHKCQAMqtFa.jpg

Man what are Chelsea paying this poor guy, look at that camera noise.

Suen

Guys has this ever happened before? I know Germany scored like 8 goals on KSA in WC 2002 but 5 goals this fast against the hosts? Had anything like it ever happened?

Brazil leaving their mark on footy history in the worst possible way :lol

OG Loc

This is like watching one of those massacres Arsenal suffered last season, except I'm not physically ill and about to cry.

The curse of the colombians is working. If we can't win then at least we wanted these jogo dirty assholes gone. Thank you jesus. Full germany force now. Bandwagon or not I have nothing else and want to cheer for someone in the final it sure as hell won't be argentina or netherlands.

I said it before a ball was kicked, Henderson and Gerrard as the midfield is too dumb for this level but hoped to be wrong. I don't think Barry was the answer though, he was exposed in the last world cup just as much. Might be more patient at least and less of a headless chicken but I doubt it.

Do you think Rodgers will have seen it and got worried about the champions league? Gone quiet on Shaqiri, think he is someone you need this coming season.

Any other midfielders on Liverpool's radar?

Nah, we've got Can to cover for Gerrard, Lallana to cover the point of the triangle and Allen to cover Henderson's in-between role

The main thing is though that Rodgers is simply a far, far superior manager to Hodgson. If the midfield is getting waltzed through at the CL level, he'll sacrifice the focus on attack to whatever degree he feels necessary, and mix the team up to get the best results we can, rather than keep the most prominent players happy

This is utterly embarassing stuff from Brazil. Too much time feeling sorry for themselves over Neymar and Silva, not enough time getting their minds on the game. Khedira has been fucking fantastic tbf to him. It's like Arsenal at Anfield last year, with the importance and audience multiplied by a hundred

L1NETT

Surprised how tepid the atmosphere is, thought it would be much more angsty

Fans are probably so coked up they don't know what is happening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom