• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit is getting out of hand in Brazil. Not sounding good. Expecting full on riots soon.

jS6RKSWhrSzOG_e.jpg

King_Moc

Banned
Haha, David Luiz still praying to god at the end. Maybe put some fucking effort in instead of leaving it to a non existent divine superbeing.

Gambit

wow, wow, wow.

I am breathless. That was the most outstanding display in international football I have seen for a looooooooooooooooooong time

jtb

Banned
wow, wow, wow.

I am breathless. That was the most outstanding display in international football I have seen for a looooooooooooooooooong time

Netherlands over Spain was far more impressive. we already knew Brazil was fucking garbage.

Meier

Thiago Silva patting and rubbing Oscar on the head. Don't worry Oscar, you'll be off to join him in Paris one of these days. For an absurd fee, no doubt. Looked like Silva had a #ForNeymar hat on.. woops.

Thiago Silva patting and rubbing Oscar on the head. Don't worry Oscar, you'll be off to join him in Paris one of these days. For an absurd fee, no doubt. Looked like Silva had a #ForNeymar hat on.. woops.

If he's going to keep up that pathetic attitude from the later part of last season, ship him off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom