• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarnet87

Brazil never had 7 in them, but Neuer did a hell of a job at the start of the 2nd half. They could easily conceded a goal or two.

kojzwa.gif

Sideshow Bob :(

Lightning

Banned
What a great day. Germany humiliate Brazil at home and Arsenal sign Alexis Sanchez.

Argentina are going to ruin my week tomorrow. 2 perfect days in a row never happens for me.

'Oh, he really cares, poor Luiz'

Fuck that. If he cares so much, he should pay some fucking attention when he's playing

Pretty much. The whole thing about Brazil is that they have been going on about heart, but at rhe end of the day that stuff is all bull. They needed composure and calm today, but they showed themselves lacking.

Scum

I've done my share of laughing at Khedira and I'm not sure if its because Brazil were just bad, but he compliments Ozil really well and had a great game.

wedward

Ozil needs to start scoring. He plays too far up the pitch to not score enough.

He is too unselfish. Always looks to make another pass. If he has time he will look for a pass. The only time he scores is when he scores with his first touch.

I would love Khedira. People in this thread are nuts if they think he is shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom