• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubie

He is too unselfish. Always looks to make another pass. If he has time he will look for a pass. The only time he scores is when he scores with his first touch.

I would love Khedira. People in this thread are nuts if they think he is shit.

I've seen him miss so many many times for Madrid.... I don't think that's it at all.

He's just not good at finishing, even easy chances.

omgkitty

The hate he was getting in the WC thread because he has the record is sickening tbh. HE'S 36 YEARS OLD AND STILL SCORING IN WORLD CUPS HOW MANY STRIKERS DO THAT

Klose is a fucking legend. If Ronaldo had spent more time staying in shape, he probably could have scored more goals in world cups.

jesalr

This is the best single frame of the World Cup

BsDcf7mIIAAodKM.jpg:large

Pennywise

He is too unselfish. Always looks to make another pass. If he has time he will look for a pass. The only time he scores is when he scores with his first touch.

I would love Khedira. People in this thread are nuts if they think he is shit.

It was his FIRST proper game, which wasn't suprising considering the injury he had.
People knew he isn't total shit, however you know it's nearly impossible to get in form after a 6 month break and a heavy injury.

And Gündogan and both Benders are still better :)

jtb

Banned
I love that the narrative going into this game was "Brazil will be galvanized by Neymar's absence, he's a martyr, etc." and they started the game not giving a shit and with zero energy.

The hate he was getting in the WC thread because he has the record is sickening tbh. HE'S 36 YEARS OLD AND STILL SCORING IN WORLD CUPS HOW MANY STRIKERS DO THAT

no one there cares about football. He has been a great professional for a over a decade and does the most basic and important thing in football extremely well, putting the ball in the back of the net.

oh my fucking god why is this so funny

i know. I just couldn't control myself.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Surely Luiz' performance tonight was the worst from a defender in WC history? Completely brain-dead, I wonder if he will ever recover mentally.

Probity

I don't understand it either. Like I will admit that Ronaldo is better, and so are plenty of historical players and people around now, but if you look at that goal map it is obvious that he is the best target man other then maybe Müller that the World Cup has ever seen.

I mean, 36 years old, still scoring, starting in an amazing team, scored in 4 different cups. He is a brilliant target man, a grand finisher, and a class guy, and you can't ask for anything else from a striker. He's brilliant for his age and he is an extremely respectable with what he does regarding fair play. I don't get the hate. You don't break a World Cup scoring record if you don't deserve it.

Martin Krag ‏@martinkrag 5m
Müller ends the post-match interview by introducing the next man up, Miro Klose: "Here comes grandpa"

god i love him :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom