• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

Scum LOL Ushojax LOL

image.php

GQman2121

Banned
Sanchez has signed for like five clubs in three countries if Twitter is to be believed.

I honestly think Arsenal are in front for some reason. They'll pull a off another deal similar to Ozil in the high £30's for him.

I don't think Barca will be willing to pay the cash to work out a player plus deal for Suarez that makes it worth it for LFC.

Marc

Am I the only one who thinks they are overdoing criticism of the goalkeeper?

Co-commentator, whoever the fuck they dragged up this time, saying he wasn't good enough just now. For a diving save that he caught comfortably.

Ochoa man, that guy is amazing.

Arnie

Sanchez has signed for like five clubs in three countries if Twitter is to be believed.

I honestly think Arsenal are in front for some reason. They'll pull a off another deal similar to Ozil in the high £30's for him.

I don't think Barca will be willing to pay the cash to work out a player plus deal for Suarez that makes it worth it for LFC.
I'm quite happy with Suarez staying and just coming back into the fold in November.

I'm also equally happy with £50m plus Sanchez.

I don think any of the other options are that plausible. Given how ruthless our ownership are I very much anticipate us telling Barca that flogging Sanchez to a rival will kill any Suarez deal.

Marc

Holy Jesus fuck that save was sensational

Wait it hit his face

He punched it?

Its not even that he punches it, said it before, he sticks to the goalkeeping book. Keeps his body in line with the ball. His movement and reading of the ball is immense. Always in the position he needs to be.

Wilbur

Banned
He punched it?

Its not even that he punches it, said it before, he sticks to the goalkeeping book. Keeps his body in line with the ball. His movement and reading of the ball is immense. Always in the position he needs to be.

Yeah it's still class keeping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom