• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Think Liverpool hold all the cards in terms of a deal being made. I don't doubt that Sanchez might fancy Arsenal over Liverpool, Wenger over Brendan (just as much as I can see him going the other way; they're around the same level to be honest), but the fact Barca want Suarez is the biggie here.

GQman2121

Banned
Apparently he is super reliable with Barca transfers.

Yeah, so they seem to be in that area with their evaluation.

I'm assuming LFC expect Kaka type monies. It's always going to be a tricky deal to pull off which is why I think Arsenal are in the drivers seat.

Feorax

I'd probably accept £40m, £5m in add ons and Sanchez.

We could do a lot with that. A quality CB to partner Sakho and another striker, maybe even a RB.

I want Ochoa at LFC now

It's starting to look increasingly likely that Reina will be out backup keeper next year.

Fry

Yeah

If Brendan is in agreement, I'd rather get it done definitely and early, even if it means missing out on £5m or so

£40m and Sanchez would be good enough

We already lost some good players for being to cheap, if we lose a player like Sanchez for being too greedy, we surely won't learn from our mistakes.

Yen

Fwiw, I can't see Sanchez going to Liverpool. But if Ozil was happy to make the step down to Arsenal, then maybe Sanchez would be willing to make the step down to Liverpool (or indeed Arsenal!)
Hopefully 50 + Suarez is malleable, and we're willing to accept 40. FM tactics innit

Fry

Fwiw, I can't see Sanchez going to Liverpool. But if Ozil was happy to make the step down to Arsenal, then maybe Sanchez would be willing to make the step down to Liverpool (or indeed Arsenal!)
Hopefully 50 + Suarez is malleable, and we're willing to accept 40. FM tactics innit

We are in the CL now. You better believe it.

We are in the CL now. You better believe it.

There are still big question marks over whether we'll establish ourselves as a CL team from here, or if we'll revert to type. I'm not sure we will, so I understand if players have even less faith in the Brodgect than I do

Suen

Exactly

That's why he's so desperate to go to Arsenal
No one wants to go to a club owned by a man that sells material obtained in illegal ways, nor a club kept alive by oil money or a club that is never meant to win the league again. There's no club but Arsenal left in the top four. Viva, my dear friend, you're focusing your energy on the wrong topics here, you should be discussing with your United bros how you can beat clubs like Stoke, QPR and West Ham. Let the big boys do the important talking.

Feorax

John Flanagan. Maybe conservative 'cos he doesn't have pace. But that'll be on the other flank with Alberto Moreno

Yep.

Moreno - Sakho - New CB - Flanagan

Would be my first choice back 4 next year. Play them in the first game and keep them in and settled together as long as possible.

Wilbur

Banned
Dude let in 72 goals in 38 matches in France last year lol. He's a FM legend though, would buy. But then if I had control over a football club we would also have Freddy Adu.

Yeah I always buy him on FM too :lol

Apparently the Ajaccio fans love him, pretty blameless for a lot of those goals apparently (DE GEA STYLE)

Fucking Sneijder LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom