• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Ochoa's reps are fist pumping right now because he's going to have multiple options of where to play next year.

He has played like this at other world cup's but ended up at some shit french team.

Scouts are weird, probably think he is too short or something silly.

GQman2121

Banned
I'm quite happy with Suarez staying and just coming back into the fold in November.

I'm also equally happy with £50m plus Sanchez.

I don think any of the other options are that plausible. Given how ruthless our ownership are I very much anticipate us telling Barca that flogging Sanchez to a rival will kill any Suarez deal.

I agree that £50 is the sweet spot. But I bet they'll come in around £30-35.

Honestly, it's probably for the best to hold on to him for at least another season. The suspension last summer gave him a spark once he returned. Hopefully he's able to replicate his numbers and not have another incident derail his career. He's getting to that age where his next contract is going to be his last real mega payday.

Arnie

Honestly, it's probably for the best to hold on to him for at least another season. The suspension last summer gave him a spark once he returned. Hopefully he's able to replicate his numbers and not have another incident derail his career. He's getting to that age where his next contract is going to be his last real mega payday.
They can come in as low as they want.

We basically just won't sell unless it matches our valuation. That's a development on last season though, because we were adamant he was staying.

Robben should be booked.

Scum

GQ, you cheapskate! 35 quid for a player.

Tc91

Xavi Torres says that the first offer will be on the way in the next few days and that it's expected to be €30m, €7m add-ons + Sanchez.

Xavi Torres says Rodgers has given his blessing to the #LFC board to sell Suarez and is already looking at how he will spend the money.

Apparently he is super reliable with Barca transfers.

Fry

Tony Barrett saying we will only accept money in the region of £50m plus Sanchez (or the £85m).

So that's a solid opening bid but there's still a way to go. Deal is definitely there to be done.

I hope we don't push it too far. It would be stupid.

40m plus Sanchez is a great deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom