• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

New thread? Yeah!

i415XveqkT9Qw.gif

I am 1990. The year the Berlin Wall came down.

Bit weird how when I was at school all the teachers would say, oh 1990 you guys were born the year the Berlin Wall came down. I knew that fact way before I had any idea what the Wall even was or the story behind it.

Anyway.

I am 1990. The year the Berlin Wall came down.

Bit weird how when I was at school all the teachers would say, oh 1990 you guys were born the year the Berlin Wall came down. I knew that fact way before I had any idea what the Wall even was or the story behind it.

Anyway.

Also 1990. Lets tag team Emma Watson.

Wilbur

Banned

The same year as Jurassic Park

The same year as Monday Night Raw

The same year as Bill Clinton

The same year as Star Fox

The same year as manchester United won their first premier league title

THEGOATYEAR

K1LLER7

The same year as Jurassic Park

The same year as Monday Night Raw

The same year as Bill Clinton

The same year as Star Fox

The same year as manchester United won their first premier league title

THEGOATYEAR
YES WILBUR

We were the the cause of United's rise. The chosen one's.

then pls stop picking on me

i saw your prepubescent comment in the whatsapp thread you swine

Well i can't get a nice beard, but i'm not completely baby smooth.

I feel younger than you bb.

Your voice is so deep and manly.

Those fucking elderly care people that has been bugging me recently, has pretty much not believed I didn't need their help. They keep accidentally mixing up me and my neighbors doors (who is 92 years old...) and they just fucking get into my apartment because for whatever reason apparently they got keys for it all. I've been too confused every time to ask them how the hell they got in though, not sure. The other day someone was almost at my bedroom before I woke up and was like "PETER, do you want to wake up and have a shower".

and then she kept calling me Peter until I was able to explain to her in my sleepy state that I wasn't 92 years old or called Peter, and she should be lucky I wasn't sleeping commando.

I should really get a name on my door.

Just noticed that Simon Barnes has been made redundant by The Times and Ian Chadband by The Telegraph.

Hardly ever get the papers anymore but used to love reading their stuff. Sad times, cost cutting I guess.

Clegg

Just noticed that Simon Barnes has been made redundant by The Times and Ian Chadband by The Telegraph.

Hardly ever get the papers anymore but used to love reading their stuff. Sad times, cost cutting I guess.
Chadband was the Telegraphs best sports writer too.

And Sachin Nakrani still has a job.

Clegg

Story going around that a black English fan attending the WC was racially abused and had his ear bitten off by a fellow English fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom