• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Shaw's a cunt anyway. Younger than me and he has everything I DESIRE

Martins Indi to Porto seems done. Wonder if he can perform over there and improve himself.

Mangala off then? Have they replaced Fernando yet? They won't let hector leave now ;_;

3Sixty

I'm sure SSN showed a clip earlier where he got an assist against Arsenal, header at the far post

Should have been a foul init. So I disowned it.

bu bu bu he was the best in the league

He was a Saints player them Wilbz of course I was bigging him up.

Dave and Gibbs were both better.

Ease off on the salt, you gettin paid.

Just some home truths baby.

He was playing with shit forwards like Lallana and Lambert. Now he will play with Wayne Fucking Rooney!

Oh Fuck Shaw!!! What have you done?

lol

Linius

I never found BMI impressive. But Portugal might do him some good. It's not as big of a step as going to the EPL.

zxYTxd5.jpg

My man Arsene is a G.

Sporting Lissabon and Porto are apparently interested in Cristian Bolanos hahahahahaha. Fucking hell, all it takes is a few good world cup matches, hope it happens just for him to earn bank and play with the reserves for the rest of his career.

"Van Gaal likes to play with attacking full backs"

"Yeah definitely that is the best part of my game"

2 seasons, no goals, no assists.

Should have kept Buttner.

GQman2121

Banned
So many PlayStation Gen make up the bulk of our community.

I'm an 83" too and am excited about seeing Hall & Oates in September.

Salazar

Sport Witness ‏@Sport_Witness 37m
Galatasaray's Ünal Aysal has said David Moyes approached them and asked for talks, but they want a German manager.

:lol

"Sorry Moyes. You'd be great for the job, and we'll keep your application on file. But we're after a German innit".

pappe

I was born in 1985. I dont remember any significant event happening in 1985.

Just like me n my life. Insignificant. 😢

EDIT:
Wait Ronaldo and Rooney were born in 1985.

Fuck yea. GREATEST YEAR EVER.

Salazar

Did not know he could dribble like that... And those crosses! YES MOYES!

:lol

I'd love it if Moyes went into a job interview and the Cross-a-geddon game was playing on multiple big screens.

He takes a seat, anticipating a question, some niceties.

Silence.

The film keeps running. Cross. Cross. Cross.

Arnie

Herrera's great. Just a sublime little man. I wish him all the best without wanting him to succeed, but knowing he will.

Shaw is a dopey cunt. But also a terrific footballer, although I don't think he'll be half as impactful for United next season as Herrera.

I think United's biggest problem is mental though, and that their reputation and fear factor has hemorrhaged beyond repair.

Life under Ferguson wasn't the real world and Dirk Kuyt's uncle isn't bringing that back.

Salazar

The Aldo Mazzucchelli article approvingly posted in the RAWK Suarez thread is surely a wind-up. Astonishing gimp.

The current attempt to discipline Luis Suárez, a British attempt played out on a global stage, is fascinating because it summarizes the history of modern football in just one man

Suárez is not a violent player.

you cannot drag someone’s dignity through the mud just because he violated an irrelevant rule of a game.

Luis Suárez is not a racist; Luis Suárez is not a cannibal; and Luis Suárez is neither violent, nor a sneaky or cheating human being.

Clegg

Both signings have undoubtedly improved the strength of our squad and first 11, but that's still not enough. And I don't just mean that in a greedy give more more players for the sake of it sort of way. We need at least two more first 11 players before we can start thinking we may have a chance at doing well this season imo.

Wilbur

Banned
Herrera's great. Just a sublime little man. I wish him all the best without wanting him to succeed, but knowing he will.

Shaw is a dopey cunt. But also a terrific footballer, although I don't think he'll be half as impactful for United next season as Herrera.

I think United's biggest problem is mental though, and that their reputation and fear factor has hemorrhaged beyond repair.

Life under Ferguson wasn't the real world and Dirk Kuyt's uncle isn't bringing that back.

This is a good post. Although I disagree with the ending a tad, and I'm sure you were being a little hyperbolic too; LVG is more suited than most to bring the fear factor back. But you're right, the aura of Ferguson is something that can't really be replaced by anyone. Even Mourinho's losing his a bit.

Why does people keep saying he's little? Dude is like 6 ft, that is at least You and Pulga stacked on top of each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom