• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
You all dont know shit about the 80's, best time to be alive, Ghostbusters ffs

Dont even know the meaning of radical

faridmon

'88

The year this GOAT came out:

220px-MyBloodyValentineIsntAnything.jpg

Fuck Loveless lovefest! This is their best album!

Elchele

I just...I don't even....I've done dumb shit like this when I was younger, but never at that level. I think the saddest part is that they let the kid go through it instead of sitting him down and telling him about the facts of life.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

this is too much

I'm glad I came back before going to sleep

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Watching videos of Vidal and I would like him very much, he aint coming so im a move onto Strootman. I should really be asleep, i cant sleep.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
6471162895_b66f04e215_z.jpg

A few months after Appetite for Destruction
Watching videos of Vidal and I would like him very much, he aint coming so im a move onto Strootman. I should really be asleep, i cant sleep.
What are you doing

This is like someone watching vines of my girlfriend before asking her out. YOU CANT DO THAT

89 bros for life

2 weeks off now, made a little list of things to watch

The Thick Of It
Zodiac
LA Confidential
Cowboy Bebop
Event Horizon
Moon

Then there's the World Cup and a hefty games backlog as well, and half a season of Deadwood to go. Need to look for a new job too. I may even leave the house if the stars align.

I'll probably end up playing dota, browsing gaf and muppeting over tenuous transfer rumours

Honey Bunny

89 bros for life

2 weeks off now, made a little list of things to watch

The Thick Of It
Zodiac
LA Confidential
Cowboy Bebop
Event Horizon
Moon

Then there's the World Cup and a hefty games backlog as well, and half a season of Deadwood to go. Need to look for a new job too. I may even leave the house if the stars align.

I'll probably end up playing dota, browsing gaf and muppeting over tenuous transfer rumours

Have you not watched any of those before? You're in for a ball.

Except Cowboy bebop. Overrated.

Have you not watched any of those before? You're in for a ball.

Except Cowboy bebop. Overrated.

Seen Zodiac and LA Confidential but don't remember much of them, and I think I've seen Evet Horizon, though I may have been getting that entire 2 hours of my life confused with watching The Sphere

Welcome to the thread btw :D

(if you're new)

Thoughts on changing my username to Raheezus?

Latest Football Daily was stunning btw

That guy realising he sounds like a paedophile
Richardson's joke about Sampaoli being the best-looking manager
One other bit I can't quite remember

I get the feeling Glendenning has a problem with Liverpool

Honey Bunny

Seen Zodiac and LA Confidential but don't remember much of them, and I think I've seen Evet Horizon, though I may have been getting that entire 2 hours of my life confused with watching The Sphere

Welcome to the thread btw :D

(if you're new)

Thoughts on changing my username to Raheezus?

Huh. If you remember those 2 hours as being enjoyable, you definitely did not watch The Sphere. And thanks, I've posted a few times before.

I have the Cowboy Bebop movie on UMD. Yeeaah!

Wilbur

Banned
91 here, shit year.

And guys pls, that kid doesn't look like me :lol :lol

Oh my god dean he fucking does

There's pictures of you from Venice with a hat on where you look exactly the same

That kid is a fucking embarrassment by the way. Does the dance and gives her the chocolate, and then settles for an awkward hug and a fucking pat on the back. Fuck off. Go the whole hog and prop her legs up and just start eating her bearded beef brisket

you are right, why am I asking a question.

"because Totti is God, that makes his son Jesus"

Edit: 32 here.

That makes me old enough to have seen Pele and everyone since. I can confirm Totti is the greatest that has ever lived not named Mazzola

Clearly you've never seen Victor Moses

Never has a first name been more apt

3Sixty

"Van Gaal likes to play with attacking full backs"

"Yeah definitely that is the best part of my game"

2 seasons, no goals, no assists.

pappe

"Van Gaal likes to play with attacking full backs"

"Yeah definitely that is the best part of my game"

2 seasons, no goals, no assists.

He was playing with shit forwards like Lallana and Lambert. Now he will play with Wayne Fucking Rooney!

Oh Fuck Shaw!!! What have you done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom