• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.
tjJs35f.png

loooooooooooooooooooool

Wilbur

Banned
That advert is embarrassing and Rio should shoot himself for being involved.

Glenn Hoddle permanently sounds like he's gargling cum

Seven Psychopaths got boring

Put some Louis CK on

Probably just go to sleep soon

Idk

pls

Although Louis CK is a top alternative. He's so fucking funny

When you moving house my swan?

Rad-

If de Vrij costs 10 million or under we should get him. Been good in all of the matches. Apparently can also play RB so would be useful rotation player.

Juicy Bob

I love BT Sport.

As someone who's never really been into domestic football, I find their coverage so much more accessible and less... I don't know... 'elitist' than Sky Sports.

Haven't watched as many BPL games my whole life as I did last season – although the fact that my missus is a Swansea fan and kept wanting to watch their matches might have a lot to do with it too...

Also, I get it for free lol

I love BT Sport.

As someone who's never really been into domestic football, I find their coverage so much more accessible and less... I don't know... 'elitist' than Sky Sports.

Haven't watched as many BPL games my whole life as I did last season – although the fact that my missus is a Swansea fan and kept wanting to watch their matches might have a lot to do with it too...

Also, I get it for free lol

It's EPL.

But don't worry, we'll make a premface out of you yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom