• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Barkley to city rumours starting to gather steam.

Milner, Rodwell, Richards & Nastasic are reportedly looking to be moved on to fund a bid. Kinda wish we'd keep Jm7 and Nastasuc though.

A very reliable source of City transfer news has said its a goer. That's good enough for me. Time to wait and see.

Moving on three of your home grown players and a young centre back? What happened to the holistic approach

Ostinatto

omg
53c162d13e530.jpg

This is official, no joke.

5 champions?

dc89

Moving on three of your home grown players and a young centre back? What happened to the holistic approach

I don't write this shit! I can't see us wanting to sell Nastasic or JM7. Richards is going though, we can't afford to carry someone who is perma-injured.

Wilbur

Banned
A participation diploma hahahahahaha

That includes the Super Cup and shite like that.

You can argue it either way if you're selective about it.

All trophies is United 62 Liverpool 60.

Competitive trophies, as in not ceremonial matches like Super Cup/Charity Shield is actually 41 a piece.

So they're either the second most successful or the joint most successful

United reigns supreme

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Who cares who's most or slightly more successful anyway

I will care if it suits an argument im gonna make in the future tho

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
LvG was the most impressive manager I've seen during the World Cup, United is in for a better season I think.

Salvadora

LvG was the most impressive manager I've seen during the World Cup, United is in for a better season I think.
Better season, yeah, but the competition is much more fierce in England.

Wenger, Mourinho, Pellegrini, Rodgers, Martinez, Pulis.

All very highly rated managers.

Do you guys think United could have won the CL in 94 if not for the foreigner rule?

United basically could only choose 3 players from this list to play in a match.
Giggs
Cantona
Schmeichel
Irwin
Kanchelskis
Hughes
Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom