• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvadora

omg
53c162d13e530.jpg

This is official, no joke.

Is Sturridge a BT partner/sponsor whatever.

I thought it was a cool advert. It was one of the most amazing "moments" of last season and why we love the footers.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Survivor, a show where a contestant can be the sole reason for losing two immunity challenges in a row for her tribe, who literally pours all of their food into the fire because she is upset, can survive because of girl power.

King_Moc

Banned
Have any of you tried masturbating with a headache

I had sex with a migraine once (I had a migraine, I mean, it was my girlfriend I had sex with). I almost threw up after and was curled up in the foetal position for about 15 minutes. The things I'd do for sex when I was 20, Christ.

was totally worth it

Players who play football part time, some who didn't actually play for any club, finishing above world champions Italy.

Lol
I vaguely remember a stoned Lippi stating that "they were all 2 meter tall" or something in the after match interview. Bad memories.

Thankfully that's in the past and we now have a world beating team that will with some luck have a chance to qualify to the next Euro.

dc89

Barkley to city rumours starting to gather steam.

Milner, Rodwell, Richards & Nastasic are reportedly looking to be moved on to fund a bid. Kinda wish we'd keep Jm7 and Nastasuc though.

A very reliable source of City transfer news has said its a goer. That's good enough for me. Time to wait and see.

Major trophies (league, FA cup, league cup, European trophies)

Liverpool: 44

Man Utd: 42

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOO

THEY WERE RIGHT

Those eight league cups boosting you cunts

That includes the Super Cup and shite like that.

You can argue it either way if you're selective about it.

All trophies is United 62 Liverpool 60.

Competitive trophies, as in not ceremonial matches like Super Cup/Charity Shield is actually 41 a piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom