• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

Usually such corruption would disgust me but those officers have done a damn good job tracking Özil down.

Deserved.

1081oh-you.jpg

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Had the second least amount of touches on the entire Brazil side hahaha

For a centre midfielder

j e s u s

To be fair he wasn't quite this bad to start with, under AVB he tried to at least run around. Once he got sacked he gave up and he's been unable to rouse himself for this WC.

Maybe we can loan him somewhere.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
lol the Telegraph have answered my prayers

Juventus are making a £20 million bid to sign the Brazilian midfielder Paulinho from Tottenham Hotspur.

The move is expected to pave the way for Arturo Vidal to leave the Italian champions although Manchester United, who have strongly been linked with the 27-year-old, deny they are close to agreeing a deal for the Chilean international.

Conte pls

Wilbur

Banned
What utterly shit refereeing. How did RVP foul him there

Fucking hell even as national disgraces people are still sucking off Brazil

wedward

This thread is going to get so spicy once the season starts. I can't wait.

Need to a avoid the rest of the forum so I don't get banned.

Lightning

Banned
3rd is very acceptable. Delighted with what LvG got out of these players this world cup. Brilliant performance.

Up to you Hiddink to continue on the work.

Wilbur

Banned
Third place at the World Cup. Good stuff sweet Gaallah. Now return to the theatre of dreams (don't forget to put pictures of Arturo under your pillow)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom