• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.
gal.jpg

lol

Wilbur

Banned
43MXKXl.jpg

From the WC thread.

Irish feed.

What the fuck is that hahahahahahahahahaha

Do you guys think United could have won the CL in 94 if not for the foreigner rule?

United basically could only choose 3 players from this list to play in a match.
Giggs
Cantona
Schmeichel
Irwin
Kanchelskis
Hughes
Keane

Absolutely.

Schmike; Parker, Pallister, Bruce, Irwin; Kanchelskis, Keane, Ince, Giggs; Hughes, Cantona.

That's a team

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Do you guys think United could have won the CL in 94 if not for the foreigner rule?

Giggs
Cantona
Schmeichel
Irwin
Kanchelskis
Hughes
Keane
Keane
Cantona
Giggsy

Giggs
Cantona
Schmeichel
Irwin
Kanchelskis
Hughes
Keane

Probably not.

Would have been too early for that team I would have thought, not that I can remember what they were like in 94.

rumours say young best keeper Jan Oblak is gonna be officially presented by Atletico Madrid this monday. transfer fee between 15 to 20 millions.

L1NETT

Giggs
Cantona
Schmeichel
Irwin
Kanchelskis
Hughes
Keane

Would Woy's boys have won the WC if we had kept it
the answer is no

Gordon Taylor agrees (from 1995)

"I think this will lead to a flood of foreign players coming here, which I believe will be to the detriment of our game. The only way to control the number of imports will be to ban non-European footballers from competing here."

Also only cert from that list is Irwin to play.

K1LLER7

Arturo Vidal’s agent has told Chilean newspaper ‘La Tercera’ that the Juventus player is close to joining Manchester United. La Tercera reported today that United have turned their attention to 40 million euro-valued Vidal as an alternative to Ángel Di María, who is set to leave Real Madrid this summer but favours a move to Paris Saint-Germain. Out-of-favour full-back Patrice Evra will be included in the operation, according to reports.

It appears that PSG have won the race to land Di María, who will cost the French side a fee close to 60 million euros. Vidal’s acquisition will take United’s summer spending spree to 115 million euros, after the club’s recent signings: Ander Herrera and Luke Shaw.

La Tercera add that Alexis Sánchez’s move to Arsenal played a part in negotiations – Fernando Felicevich represents Alexis and Vidal and took advantage of his time in London last week to reach an agreement with Manchester United

Paulinho will do well at Juventus.

omgkitty

Giggs
Cantona
Schmeichel
Irwin
Kanchelskis
Hughes
Keane

Would Arsenal have won the CL at some point had Bergkamp not been afraid to get on a plane?

Fergie

Banned
LVG preferred everyone on the team over that joker and this current Dutch team isn't exactly filled with World class midfielders.
Might be so, but he's been decent since he got subbed in vs Argentina.

At most it's better than having ClevDog.

Gotta do a Arsenal and kill off loads of dead wood. One day.

Would have made a better fist of it than we did though.

The reason I asked is because all those players I listed were starters. United basically had to discard 4 of their starters in the CL. The other clubs had no problem with this as they only had 4 foreigners at the time. Wales, N. Ireland, England, and Scotland were considered separate countries at the time in the eyes of UEFA.

Wilbur

Banned
Van Hooijdonk was the one who said Louis is charmed by Janmaat. And he said Rafael isn't exactly the defender you'd want to see playing there for a club like United.

But Janmaat is better? pls

The reason I asked is because all those players I listed were starters. United basically had to discard 4 of their starters in the CL. The other clubs had no problem with this as they only had 4 foreigners at the time. Wales, N. Ireland, England, and Scotland were considered separate countries at the time in the eyes of UEFA.

Yeah, I know; madness :lol. WHY DO UEFA HATE ENGLAND

King_Moc

Banned
Would Arsenal have won the CL at some point had Bergkamp not been afraid to get on a plane?

Can't say I blame him though. I only fly a few times a year and I fucking hate it. I have anxiety anyway, and flying massively exacerbates it. I'm useless for days afterwards.

Carbonox

I have no energy to stay up. I have football training in the morning. I can see a glimpse of some lines in the corner of my eyes, oh no it's my shoulder hair. I don't get chest hair but I get shoulder hair. Why am I alive for this.
adrianonandoswfr16.png

But IT Crowd is on tele so I guess I can stay up.
Dtnw1r8.png

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Barkley to city rumours starting to gather steam.

Milner, Rodwell, Richards & Nastasic are reportedly looking to be moved on to fund a bid. Kinda wish we'd keep Jm7 and Nastasuc though.

A very reliable source of City transfer news has said its a goer. That's good enough for me. Time to wait and see.

Surely Barkley knows moving to City is career suicide, even Joe Hart has been replaced. He'd be wasting his time there, I can't see him going unless it's for insane money.

Wilbur

Banned
It may be a calmer place without him. There may be less misconstrued arguments. They may be less pointless fighting. There may be more reading comprehension.

but there will be less fun and less facial hair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom