• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

sunday muppetry part II:

- Benfica looking to buy Argentina's keeper Sergio Romero from Sampdoria to replace Oblak.
- Benfica reached a deal with Atletico to buy DM Josuha Guilavogui. part of the deal seems to include sending Gaitan to Atletico.
- Real Madrid considering sending CM Casemiro on a loan to Benfica.
- Bebe is as good as done. should be announced next week.

Bebe will be your POTY

Slizz

The Strain premieres tonight. I wonder if it'll be good..... Checking the thread in OT people can't even remember if they liked the book lol. Not the best sign, GDT though.

Fergie

Banned
Guys I think Cabella is the bigger news here not Bebe wtf
CabellaG.gif

Spurs and QPR still haven't signed anybody.

I'm especially shocked that Redknapp hasn't done anything of note.

I thought Caulker and Rio had gone there, but that's still not official?

and Julio Cesar will come back with whole new levels of confidence, after only losing his last 2 matches 10-1, he will be like a new signing.

Slizz

It's getting mixed reviews :(

Yeah, most reviews read like GAF though, where it's an innocuous complaint that doesn't make the show 'perfect'.

Gonna just have to watch and see. Tyrant is straight garbage but I find myself still watching it for the supercheese.

Carbonox

It will be Anita all over again. You steal one of our key players only to put them on the bench. Please stay away.

Since Cabaye left Anita's become more prominent in the team and pretty damn good but it's still a waste what we've done with him. Don't worry bby, we're too blind to sign Blind anyway.

Clegg

I thought Caulker and Rio had gone there, but that's still not official?

and Julio Cesar will come back with whole new levels of confidence, after only losing his last 2 matches 10-1, he will be like a new signing.
Caulker is going to Crystal Palace I think.

Not too sure about what Rio is doing.

Hixx

Just another 2nd tier Frenchman.

For real.

All this foreign wank they sign and they get chubbies over them and they've never seen them play and when reality strikes that he's basically Tom Cleverley with a fancy name it's all Alan Pardew's fault.

bud

argentina have messi, but they've been the most boring team to make it to the last four. zzzzzzz.

so i'm rooting for germany--they've played the best football this tournament.

For real.

All this foreign wank they sign and they get chubbies over them and they've never seen them play and when reality strikes that he's basically Tom Cleverley with a fancy name it's all Alan Pardew's fault.

Cabella isn't Cleverley with a fancy name, he's more of a ... Joe Cole.

fun rumour (which i fully believe to be true): apparently it was Moyes himself who barred Garay to United. didn't fit his "vision" or something like that.

Kyoufu

For real.

I think you're confused.

We're getting chubbies over summer signings. Something that doesn't happen much for us in the last few years.

I honestly thought we were gonna sign Garay a year ago, but instead Moyes gets sacked and Garay ends up being involved in AVB's next disaster.

The lad could be a World Cup winner by the end of the day so chin up!

fun rumour (which i fully believe to be true): apparently it was Moyes himself who barred Garay to United. didn't fit his "vision" or something like that.

Torres made Garay his bitch, is he really good enough for premier league? Seems like there's a reason he went to the cunt hair league instead of an actual good one.

almost forgot in the last transfer update: those looking to buy Di Maria will have fierce competition from PSG, who's willing to give 60 million € for him.

Has there ever been a worse manager to take over the league champions without it being a panic-decision?

Everything Moyes did seemed to go wrong, there was no redeeming factor in his reign of error as far as I can tell.

The player he bought
The players he turned down (reportedly)
Rooney's contract (if that had anything to do with him)
His mentality
His tactics
His lineups
His general aura of being out of his depth
That ball hitting him in the stomach. That kind of thing only happens when things are going badly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom