• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I played someone with 11 for the first time. Mostly green WC cards. It was unreal.

It's Utopia. British show.

Im in division 6 on the pc, every team has at least 5-6, cant believe my eyes, ive bought 29 packs so far and

and the best player ive got is Bendtner, who i sold for 500gold

Everyone else ive bougth with gold from winning games

Meier

Caballero, Bossaerts, Kolarov, Denayer, Boyata, Navas, Fernando, Rodwell, Huws, Jovetic, Guidetti

The two Belgian CBs from our academy starting at CB in our first friendly vs Dundee.

Meier

Im in division 6 on the pc, every team has at least 5-6, cant believe my eyes, ive bought 29 packs so far and

and the best player ive got is Bendtner, who i sold for 500gold

Everyone else ive bougth with gold from winning games
I am in Div 2 on PS4. Never got an IF (in-form..the colored cards) on this version. Did get a single Gundogan card in 13 but that's it. Unsure on how many packs I've opened but I think I got an achievement for opening 50..

The terrible BVB shirt is real :(

Fuck Puma

They're fucking stupid as hell. BVB just started a campaign which was about pre-ordering the shirt before it gets presented, so without knowing how it looks. A few hours later, Puma adds the shirt to their online shop. Can we have Kappa back

Blablurn

The terrible BVB shirt is real :(

Fuck Puma

They're fucking stupid as hell. BVB just started a campaign which was about pre-ordering the shirt before it gets presented, so without knowing how it looks. A few hours later, Puma adds the shirt to their online shop. Can we have Kappa back
3492745535.JPG

Are you kidding me????

I don't have this problem on PS4.

Then again I bet you guys are using back of the lorry microphones. :p

Next time you say "this wouldn't happen on PS4" I'm just going to link you to this page. These poor souls can't even get working microphones, and that is after paying for even going online.
nt5j5sS.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom