• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoufu

Next time you say "this wouldn't happen on PS4" I'm just going to link you to this page. These poor souls can't even get working microphones, and that is after paying for even going online.
nt5j5sS.png

I just joined their party and they are talking fine lol.

No idea who this LarchmontVanDyke is tho

dc89

Boyata is a liability. I don't think he's good enough.

Edit: Willy saves the penalty but the rebound is tucked in. :(

Salvadora

Arsene-All @arsenalbarclays · 13m
Wenger «Am I going to buy players this summer ? :Yes, & if I say Yes you will ask me who &... 1/8
Arsene-All @arsenalbarclays · 11m
& I cannot tell you but I will probably buy players from the #FRA National team" 2/8
:eek:

POGBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

LTWheels

Barcelona will not be allowed to publicly unveil new £75 million signing Luis Suarez while he remains banned for biting, FIFA has confirmed

(...)

There have been suggestions Barcelona could hold a similar event for Suarez in a non-football venue to get around the four-month ban imposed on the Uruguay striker for biting Italy's Giorgio Chiellini, but FIFA has now confirmed to Press Association Sport that any such event will not be permitted while the ban remains in force.

FIFA's head of media Delia Fischer told Press Association Sport: 'The ban relates to all football-related activity. He cannot be in a football-related public event irrespective of the venue.

'He cannot even be involved in a football-related charity event.'

Barcelona will not be allowed to publicly unveil new £75 million signing Luis Suarez while he remains banned for biting, FIFA has confirmed

(...)

There have been suggestions Barcelona could hold a similar event for Suarez in a non-football venue to get around the four-month ban imposed on the Uruguay striker for biting Italy's Giorgio Chiellini, but FIFA has now confirmed to Press Association Sport that any such event will not be permitted while the ban remains in force.

FIFA's head of media Delia Fischer told Press Association Sport: 'The ban relates to all football-related activity. He cannot be in a football-related public event irrespective of the venue.

'He cannot even be involved in a football-related charity event.'

Isn't this Barca's most expensive signing yet?

Timbuktu

Perhaps they can't talk about the fee because Liverpool want to save face?

At the end of the day, the difference doesn't really matter for Liverpool, doesn't really affect who they can bring in or not or how they do next season. Doubt we'd ever know though, people will believe what they want.

Meier

Wait City are losing 2-0 to Dundee?

lol
We lost two early games to Chinese teams last season if I recall, lol. Poor Boyata, shot bounced off his ass and went the other way for an OG. First goal was after he conceded a penalty -- initial shot saved but rebound scored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom