• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

Newcastle United website:

As Rémy Cabella finished posing for photographs in the St. James' Park tunnel, Newcastle United's latest recruit studied his new surroundings.

"Qu'est ce que ca veut dire 'howay the lads'?" he asked, looking above his head to where a black and white scarf had just been held aloft.

s
o
s

pls help im suffering from asthma

Scum

He will probably end up there in his later years once his agility catches up to his age.

At the tender age of 34.

Newcastle United website:

s
o
s

pls help im suffering from asthma

tumblr_inline_mfjo8jcrsO1rtrzew.gif

cremino

I think Messi is the GOAT, I think he is better than CR7 but I appreciate both of them, don't understand why you have to love one and hate the other..With.that said Muller, Robben and James Rodriguez deserved the Golden Ball more than him

Cappa

Banned
I think Messi is the GOAT, I think he is better than CR7 but I appreciate both of them, don't understand why you have to love one and hate the other..With.that said Muller, Robben and James Rodriguez deserved the Golden Ball more than him

I am a Real Madrid fan who at one point thought Messi was the best player in the world.... it's pretty clear Messi is no longer Messi.

He's still a fantastic player and amongst the best in the world but he's regressed alot this season and it shows.... his unwillingness to run whatsoever in this game was sad to see. Klose, at his 36 years of age, ran more than Messi did. Messi did not score any goals outside of the group stages... Iran and Nigeria.... " stiff competition."

FIFA is a joke for awarding Messi...

GQman2121

Banned

It's a console wars level of conversation. People on the internet are like conservatives. They'll create an issue to bitch about if they can't outright find one.

Meier

Enjoy the fat waiter.

I put my name in before they hired Conte a few seasons prior and they did give me the job (yay achievement). Gave me a transfer budget of £16m -- my budget at Reading is £417m and I have over £1m per week in available budget, lol. I happily reloaded my save and stayed at Reading.

These fucks won't build me a new stadium though.. stuck at 38k after numerous expansions.

Razor554

Shame about GOAT not winning the wc, but overall this Argentina team was avarage at best. Take Mascherano and Messi out and they would have already lost to Switzerland.

There is two Copa Americas to be played before next World Cup and they need to hire good coach right now to start building team for next 4 years. Tata Martino is probably the best choise to go for and he is free at the moment too.

I am a Real Madrid fan who at one point thought Messi was the best player in the world.... it's pretty clear Messi is no longer Messi.

He's still a fantastic player and amongst the best in the world but he's regressed alot this season and it shows.... his unwillingness to run whatsoever in this game was sad to see. Klose, at his 36 years of age, ran more than Messi did. Messi did not score any goals outside of the group stages... Iran and Nigeria.... " stiff competition."

FIFA is a joke for awarding Messi...
I don't get this logic. Obviously you are going to consider him the GOAT and refer to his peak as evidence of that just like others do for Pele and Maradona and Zidane and etc.

Suen

Shame about GOAT not winning the wc, but overall this Argentina team was avarage at best. Take Mascherano and Messi out and they would have already lost to Switzerland.

There is two Copa Americas to be played before next World Cup and they need to hire good coach right now to start building team for next 4 years. Tata Martino is probably the best choise to go for and he is free at the moment too.
They can bring 100 different coaches but in the end Messi pulls the strings. Seeing Tarta in Barca was tragic, he genuinely tried his best to appear like he was ordering the team around but ultimately you saw through him. Messi is the GOAT coach in Argentina and Barca.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom