• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

10559685_10152579306259288_7435164498173772754_n.jpg

What's wrong with his face?

he looks like a vampire from buffy

wedward

Im sure i speak for everyone even the clubs that will suffer when I say that the Premiership was always at its best when it was United v Arsenal, may those days return.

We better win at the Emirates this year.

Losing and drawing to fucking moyes killed me last year.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris

Fear not friend, it was all we had to cling onto, games were still rank despite our wins.

I dont know how LvG will do in the big clashes, id take going evens personally, the last thing I want is another season of humiliating defeats.

omgkitty

I'd say we better beat / draw with all the other big teams once and not ever get blown out this season. It's one thing to lose. It's another to let in 5 or 6.

L1NETT

New Guardian article linking us to Vermaelen again.

-_-

Such a weird transfer

Not a bad player by any stretch, but had real issues last few years

Can only imagine might be players going the other way, if not that's an odd one. Silverstre 2.0 (well, reversed)

Man, they need to stop adding dumb shadows and highlights for no reason. Messi's face looks completely off.

You would think with them paying those massive contracts, to have their cover stars and such on the cover, they could get someone other than Peter Moore's 17 year old out of work cousin to do these covers... But no, no one but him creates that authentic instagram feel.

rvy, you gonna hate this muppetry: Julio Cesar, brazilian GK loaned by QPR to Toronto FC, is set to be Oblak's successor at Benfica. god no.

Clegg

Such a weird transfer

Not a bad player by any stretch, but had real issues last few years

Can only imagine might be players going the other way, if not that's an odd one. Silverstre 2.0 (well, reversed)
I think the logic behind it is that he can also play LB so he can cover for Shaw if he's rested/injured. Also a lot more experienced than Smalling and Jones. I wouldn't be too enthused about the transfer because I think he's a dodgy defender. Can see why he might appeal to United though. Also in the last year of his contract so would be relatively cheap.

rvy

Banned
You would think with them paying those massive contracts, to have their cover stars and such on the cover, they could get someone other than Peter Moore's 17 year old out of work cousin to do these covers... But no, no one but him creates that authentic instagram feel.

Yup. Mind blowing that they would allow this to be their cover for the biggest football game in the world. They can't tell that all the Photoshop makes him look like a plastic doll version of Messi?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Baggio proposed a way to fix (har har) Italian football and develop youth and I think he gave the FIGC hundreds and hundreds of pages

They told him to do one :lol and he handed his resignation afterwards

Sometimes the top dogs are just not as serious as you'd hope, you know? They don't want to do anything drastic, other than picking up their fat paycheck

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The day it all began....

BsgOawBCEAENxhG.jpg
Sir Fergie: "we want Vidal"

Sir Conte : "It's nice to want things. I want hair for instance, but you don't see me running around plucking it from other people's heads, you feel me?"

"..and stop chewing gum"

Suen

Arsenal fans would boo their own mums if given the chance.
Fuck off.

I'd wanted to have Navas at Arse. He had a good season in La Liga and was amazing in WC. Ospina was good, haven't seen his games in Ligue 1 but it's fucking Ligue 1. Sanogo could be a GOAT GK in Ligue 1, think about that.

L1NETT

Arsenal fans would boo their own mums if given the chance.

I think they are all quite minged they had to pay a grand to watch Chamakh, Gervinho and Park Chu Whatever strut their "skills"

Booing Higuain was hilarious, as was the "spend spend spend" banners. Real pockets of dense fans there

Baggio proposed a way to fix (har har) Italian football and develop youth and I think he gave the FIGC hundreds and hundreds of pages

They told him to do one :lol and he handed his resignation afterwards

Sometimes the top dogs are just not as serious as you'd hope, you know? They don't want to do anything drastic, other than picking up their fat paycheck

What was he doing at the FIGC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom