• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The Mirror have put up a story on why Vidal to United isn't happening.

Apparently United won't meet Juve's asking price of £34 million.

If true, words fail me.
It's BS because we don't have an 'asking price'

You throw money until we turn our heads

Linius

TlyHQd3.jpg

Barca posted this on facebook

what

kamorra

Fuck Cancer
After all the "everyone likes Napoli" postings in this thread I hoped for more support and love for Higuaín after Neuer tried to kill him. GAF, I am so disappoint.

Salvadora

Sounds like Debuchy and Manquillo will be announced this week. Maybe Ospina, but probably next week.

Wonder where Jenkinson is headed.

That means we need a DM and CB if Vermalen leaves. Can't see us signing anymore attackers.
The CB situation is quite concerning.

Like, we have literally have 3 players for 2 positions

Suen

Serie A GAF, Parma has links with Zapata and Dzemaili appearently, and both would be solid signings for us. Don't think we'll get both of them.........in fact I don't think we'll get anyone of them.

After all the "everyone likes Napoli" postings in this thread I hoped for more support and love for Higuaín after Neuer tried to kill him. GAF, I am so disappoint.

I don't like Napoli. or Higuain.

But that kick was a bit.... Yeah.... Never going to be given by a ref in the finale like that though, the architect was too much of a pussy for that.

Linius

Van Gaal just proved that they do imo.

Aye, we already clash in the 3rd round. Should be fun.

Yeah. First we have Vitesse and then two games later you guys. Kind of sucks both games are at home too, puts all the pressure on us.

But I'm confident we against Vitesse. At least tie. I've never been to a game where we lose :p

Nicktendo86

The Mirror have put up a story on why Vidal to United isn't happening.

Apparently United won't meet Juve's asking price of £34 million.

If true, words fail me.

I simply refuse this to be true. £34 for one of the best midfielders in the world too much? Nope. Something else must be going on...

Lightning

Banned
Sounds like Debuchy and Manquillo will be announced this week. Maybe Ospina, but probably next week.

Wonder where Jenkinson is headed.

That means we need a DM and CB if Vermalen leaves. Can't see us signing anymore attackers.
This is the way it should be. We are way spoilt for attackers. Giroud, Sanchez, Theo, Ox, Cazorla, Gnabry, Rosciky, Podolski. Come on, unless there's sales how many do we want?

We need defensive depth like that. Otherwise you lot will cry when Kos or Merte gets injured next season.

Barzul

Not sure why you guys think Manquillo will be announced this week. Apparently Atletico are playing hardball and are reluctant to include a buy clause in the deal. That one will run for awhile. If 2 signings are completed this week it'll be Debuchy-Ospina or Debuchy-Schneiderlin. Khedira can fuck off with his wage demands.

Hixx

Just seen this. Apparently Brendan wants 4 strikers, and Borini can play wide as well.

Expect he'll stay unless Sunderland offer us north of £10 million.

I think we'll find out in next 2 weeks if we're in for Borini. Scocco deal is just about done which would give us the extra £2m or so to make it happen.

Though seeing as we have zero interest in Ki at £1.5m I have no idea what is happening this summer when it comes to transfers at SAFC.

Suen

Not sure why you guys think Manquillo will be announced this week. Apparently Atletico are playing hardball and are reluctant to include a buy clause in the deal. That one will run for awhile. If 2 signings are completed this week it'll be Debuchy-Ospina or Debuchy-Schneiderlin. Khedira can fuck off with his wage demands.
His wage demands is a blessing in disguise. I hope Gaal Qaida buys him.

kamorra

Fuck Cancer
I don't like Napoli. or Higuain.

But that kick was a bit.... Yeah.... Never going to be given by a ref in the finale like that though, the architect was too much of a pussy for that.

Hahah I think everyone agreed it was a ridiculous decision

Yeah, I know. I'm just kidding.

Oh well, I was sure Germany will win this and they deserved it. But that a Italian helped them is just horrible.

Meier

(Since someone will post this one as well...)

BsicCE8IQAI4qUI.jpg:large

Looks like there's a second pic of Joe and Jack. The second one is far less intimate.

wedward

Telegraph says it will be.

I have no clue why you think Schneiderlin would be announced. There has been nothing said that should lead you to believe that.

BsicCE8IQAI4qUI.jpg:large

Looks like there's a second pic of Joe and Jack. The second one is far less intimate.

Have people in this thread never been to vegas?

LNBL

Yeah. First we have Vitesse and then two games later you guys. Kind of sucks both games are at home too, puts all the pressure on us.

But I'm confident we against Vitesse. At least tie. I've never been to a game where we lose :p

Yea, we get Vitesse the round after we face Ajax. Need to set that right, considering that ass spanking of last year....

K1LLER7

CheGiaevara:
Arturo Vidal (according to Chilevision): "I am already at a huge club, Juventus, which relaxes me should the Man United option fall through"

Suen

I have no clue why you think Schneiderlin would be announced. There has been nothing said that should lead you to believe that.

Have people in this thread never been to vegas?
Are there any good players from Vegas? I thought so. Pls understand wedward.

Meier

CheGiaevara:
Arturo Vidal (according to Chilevision): "I am already at a huge club, Juventus, which relaxes me should the Man United option fall through"

This reeks of a fake quote made up by you or this person.

Obviously United would not turn down Vidal at the price of £34m. If they've turned down the option for a deal, it's only because they've been quoted £50-60m which would be closer to his value in the market especially with a lengthy deal in place.

Barzul

Telegraph? They're just recycling news that came out from Spain (the initial reports). They have to print something and get website hits. Just see how many Khedira is close to Arsenal articles were written when that Sport (a Catalan based paper I might add) article came out earlier in the day. I say Schneiderlin is closer, because Arsenal insiders have been mentioning that deal. Not one word from them about Manquillo. I'll be very surprised if that deal goes through this week if at all. This is what makes me think the Manquillo deal is not as close as being reported as it actually comes from a Madrid based paper http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/...e-denied-next-signing-and-ask-spanish-club-fo

GorillaJu

Rumors of Griezmann to Chelsea. Because Hazard, Willian, Schürrle, Salah, Atsu and Moses all competing for two spots just wasn't enough.

wedward

Telegraph? They're just recycling news that came out from Spain (the initial reports). They have to print something and get website hits. Just see how many Khedira is close to Arsenal articles were written when that Sport (a Catalan based paper I might add) article came out earlier in the day. I say Schneiderlin is closer, because Arsenal insiders have been mentioning that deal. Not one word from them about Manquillo. I'll be very surprised if that deal goes through this week if at all. This is what makes me think the Manquillo deal is not as close as being reported as it actually comes from a Madrid based paper http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/...e-denied-next-signing-and-ask-spanish-club-fo

No Arsenal indsider has said anything other than we are interested in Schneiderlin. If we were to announce him this week something would have leaked by now. Don't think they have given up on Khedira yet.

Telegraph say Wenger wants United players in return for Vermaelen.

Yessss.

Fall through!

Dat Guy or Rafael. The rest are shit.

Obviously United would not turn down Vidal at the price of £34m. If they've turned down the option for a deal, it's only because they've been quoted £50-60m which would be closer to his value in the market especially with a lengthy deal in place.

Apparently is genuine.

No Arsenal indsider has said anything other than we are interested in Schneiderlin. If we were to announce him this week something would have leaked by now. Don't think they have given up on Khedira yet.

Dat Guy or Rafael. The rest are shit.
Weddy no.

You can have Tom if you really want.

No need to go so high, 60M€ should suffice. It hurts, but at least he's going to United and not some cunt club.

Juve bros innit. Sweeten the deal.

Atsu, Moses and Salah out. Schurrle false 9 when Costa flops. Mind games, bitch.

Schurrle's finishing was great for us last season... except for when he was false 9/striker, do not want.

We're linked with my man Drogba again anyway, it'll happen and someone else perhaps. Lukaku definitely going

K1LLER7

It's not me.

This is the same guy who translated the last Vidal quotes. Apparently Vidal was on Chilean TV giving an interview similar to the one he gave a few days ago. Only this time he stated United as an option. (All according to this Guivera guy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom