• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schurrle's finishing was great for us last season... except for when he was false 9/striker, do not want.

We're linked with my man Drogba again anyway, it'll happen and someone else perhaps. Lukaku definitely going

Haha tbh it wasn't that his finishing was bad as a false 9, he just hardly touched the ball. I don't want it either. Drogba as a third/fourth forward backup and a coach would be great.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Can anyone think of anything like survivor that isnt the army where you can go and test your endurance? This is something I am seriously considering, cost prohibitive of course but id pay if the style was right. Would be nice to do something like this while I am youngish and able.

Can anyone think of anything like survivor that isnt the army where you can go and test your endurance? This is something I am seriously considering, cost prohibitive of course but id pay if the style was right. Would be nice to do something like this while I am youngish and able.
Tough mudder is alright. Fun depending on who you do it with.

In a wheelchair? Naaa mate, although you might have some fun at a skate park!

L1NETT

Ironman Trialthon

I believe in you

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
In a wheelchair? Naaa mate, although you might have some fun at a skate park!

locke.jpg

Mr Cola

Do the Commonwealth Games have a Paralympic version?

Get stuck into that, Cola. It's soon. Probably free.

1x01-LockeOrange.jpg

Id post the gif to prove i wasnt in a wheelchair but i am reminded in the gif I am lying down and my legs dont move, it would only add more mystery.

Meier

The story is Barca said they will pay that...but next summer.

Anything coming out of Spain I treat as bollocks. Those two clubs run the media, they plant stories every day about each other. Can't trust any of that shit.

Good catch, didn't read it all the way through. Either way, there's no way he'll move for less than what Madrid have supposedly offered. Young and cost a fuckload already with no incentive to sell.. double his price.

Mr Cola

Are you guys joking about Cola or what?

Apparently in 2 years of pro clubs no-one knows anything about me and everything they think they do is false.

At this point im surprised I can walk.

Mr Cola

I'm pretty sure cola is black.

The only thing you know for certain is, Cola loves him some fifa

QcJLLyS.png

I think Pro Clubs is honestly the funnest thing ive done, i look forward to 15 immensely

Mr Cola

Hope they finally add features to it. I want to see my teammates pro faces.

Yes, Finally we can become the team of Green skinned afro wearing aliens that dominate the division

Most of Germany's first 11 had about 10-20 appearances for their respective B team. So about what a player would get from most loans.

I would hardly imagine it played a big role.

The rubbish around needing B teams needs to go away. Such a stupid idea.
It will do nothing to help the national side.

when does the first league start? Its only been twenty four hours but I've been having football/soccer withdraw already.

the sad thing its easier for me to watch European leauges than MLS games until next season (MLS games are often on stupid local channels)

Linius

when does the first league start? Its only been twenty four hours but I've been having football/soccer withdraw already.

the sad thing its easier for me to watch European leauges than MLS games until next season (MLS games are often on stupid local channels)

This Thursday Groningen will play against Aberdeen in a European playoff game. Also other clubs will play. But Groningen is the one to watch.

LNBL

Eredivisie : 8th of August
Ligue 1: 9th of August
Premier League: 16th of August
Bundesliga: 22nd of August
Primera division : ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom