• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feorax

Welbeck won't leave. #IAMITK

----

So does Aspas have a future at Liverpool or will he most likely be sold after this season?

Loan with an option to buy for about £5m. He'll do ok over there I reckon, and he'll go next summer.

Fully expect someone else to get the 9 shirt this season.

LNBL

This thread has already had too much Ajax pictures, let's restore some balance.

2bf91a18-00ca-4495-ac0b-be682383340d_IMG_3625%20%28PS%29.jpg

2e169458-67f5-43b4-b6aa-dd91f96543ef_IMG_3634%20%28PS%29.jpg

11eed334-96b9-424d-9810-4a5f3beb9942_764faaa3-7a72-4aa4-8c46-694aae74ae10_Foto%252011.jpg

b87674f8-ecbf-4e6f-8e8f-7b346711a5cc_Training%201.jpg

Also an sweeeeeeet goal by Jozefzoon during the trainig, if only he could do that during matches.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfbNzEkPJAA&list=UU_2ynsXrRrKP8zYrU7Hc06A

Clegg

"United are determined to not pay over the odds for Vidal". Valued at £34m.

Sure. We paid 27m for afro and £29m for a 19 year old lb. We may not get Vidal but it won't be because we didn't want to pay £34m.

K1LLER7

Loan with an option to buy for about £5m. He'll do ok over there I reckon, and he'll go next summer.

Fully expect someone else to get the 9 shirt this season.
Just hope that he doesn't pull an Anderson and nobody wants to buy him.

Is Borini off to Sunderland? Thought he did well towards the end of the season.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
We'll take Januzaj off your hands. Wenger can mold him, change him into the player he was meant to be.

Wilshere?

But we want Adnan to have a career :( not a life on the injury table

Linius

Hahaha I can already tell it's going to be fun to discuss the Eredivisie with you in this thread this year. Don't mind me if I start raging once Schaars returns from his injury

Now I have to deal with two PSV fans. At least you still value managers, RIGHT?!

Confuziz didn't dare any avatar bets last season. He lost the only one we did.

QiV.png

#neverforget

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I mighty just do it. Cause I have started watching about 10 new shows already, so why not add one more? So far I like Orange is the new black the most, certainly better than Hannibal.

Orange is great, Season 2 was better than one, Piper is terrible

Showaddy

The Mirror have put up a story on why Vidal to United isn't happening.

Apparently United won't meet Juve's asking price of £34 million.

If true, words fail me.

100% bullshit. No way do you spend that much on Luke Shaw and then go "Nah too pricey" when asked to fork out the same for Arturo Vidal.

Hixx

Broken record, apologies for that but Utopia S2 E1 was so fucking good

Watch it

Missed it, thought it started later in the month. Part two of the opener is on tomorrow, right? Will watch them both on 4oD after it airs, if so.

I mighty just do it. Cause I have started watching about 10 new shows already, so why not add one more? So far I like Orange is the new black the most, certainly better than Hannibal.

Utopia is the best TV show of the last few years. Amazing that it's a C4 production.

Mr Cola

The only one I dislike is the American Pie guy.

All I can think of is American Pie.

Yes, he and Piper are equally terrible and made for each other

He might have the most punchable face on tv.

LNBL

Now I have to deal with two PSV fans. At least you still value managers, RIGHT?!

Confuziz didn't dare any avatar bets last season. He lost the only one we did.

QiV.png

#neverforget

Cocu deserves more credit, that shitty mentality that the players had let him down. I'm hoping the WC experience that Wijnaldum and Depay will bring will get them a bit more serious. I'm expecting Maher to not be the spoiled brat he was in his first season, though Cocu and himself are saying he understands the change he has to make this season.

What annoys me though, is that fucking Brands is talking about midfielders when he should be looking at Central Defenders. Currently we only have Bruma, Koch and Hendrix of which 1 is not even ready to play at this level and the other is more effective as a midfielder. Bruma is just too incosistent, he needs an experienced player next to him.

Mr Cola

I don't think I've ever hated a main character of a series so much.

Episode one of season 2

Literally the worst acting performance ive ever seen

The meltdown on the airplane

It was comically terrible

Fuck stupid executives

Make decision 5 weeks back, work starts, say today they don't like it. People get fucked over.

LVG in 2 days though? niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Linius

Cocu deserves more credit, that shitty mentality that the players had let him down. I'm hoping the WC experience that Wijnaldum and Depay will bring will get them a bit more serious. I'm expecting Maher to not be the spoiled brat he was in his first season, though Cocu and himself are saying he understands the change he has to make this season.

What annoys me though, is that fucking Brands is talking about midfielders when he should be looking at Central Defenders. Currently we only have Bruma, Koch and Hendrix of which 1 is not even ready to play at this level and the other is more effective as a midfielder. Bruma is just too incosistent, he needs an experienced player next to him.

I was more referring to the fact that Confuziz his mantra is "Managers don't matter" :p

GmSKx1B.png

Cheers to a new season.

L1NETT

Missed it, thought it started later in the month. Part two of the opener is on tomorrow, right? Will watch them both on 4oD after it airs, if so.

Utopia is the best TV show of the last few years. Amazing that it's a C4 production.

Yes m8. Southcliffe was C4 too, and that was great

And aye part two is tomorrow. They usually put it really quickly on 4od after it airs

@free Season 1 is still on 4OD. gogogogogogo

Feorax

By reading Twitter and stuff of Liverpool Forums, I fell I would be the only Liverpool fan really happy with that signing.

Don't get me wrong, Bony is a better player than people give him credit for, but he's not a like for like swap for Sturridge if and when he gets injured, not would he be a good option to play wide if Sturridge was fit.

That's why I'd prefer Remy. According to the Times, a top 4 club can have him for £8 million. Seems a no brainer to me.

wedward

Sounds like Debuchy and Manquillo will be announced this week. Maybe Ospina, but probably next week.

Wonder where Jenkinson is headed.

That means we need a DM and CB if Vermalen leaves. Can't see us signing anymore attackers.

omgkitty

Sounds like Debuchy and Manquillo will be announced this week. Maybe Ospina, but probably next week.

Wonder where Jenkinson is headed.

That means we need a DM and CB if Vermalen leaves. Can't see us signing anymore attackers.

Still think we need 2 CB's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom