• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feorax

The Mirror have put up a story on why Vidal to United isn't happening.

Apparently United won't meet Juve's asking price of £34 million.

If true, words fail me.

Carbonox

Flicking through the channels earlier and came across Ariana Grande's new music video with Iggy Azalea.

My penis.

LAWD

Azalea is about as manufactured as you can get and her appearance sure fucking looks like she was shat out of a Simon Cowell bakery but fuck me would I cook her a TV dinner in the microwave and slap on some Neighbours for her.

Barzul

DC ‏@DeanLDN22 27s
2/3 announcements this week.

Arsebros
birdman-o.gif

Apparently it's Debuchy and Schneiderlin. I'll take that.

Pennywise

I have my press pass here.

I just need to delay all possible working option to "after gamescom".

i really want to go before i start all this grown ups career lifestyle.

Press pass ?
Chinese waifu magazine ?

Fuck, I don't have anything like that, allthough I would prefer it.
Don't wanna go when it's so fucking full.

Linius

Bunch of dudes I know from the internet also go with press passes to the games con. They all write for shitty amateur gaming websites with hardly any visitors.

"pres"

Pennywise

Bunch of dudes I know from the internet also go with press passes to the games con. They all write for shitty amateur gaming websites with hardly any visitors.

"pres"

Yeah, if I wouldn't be so lazy, I would have considered that option.
Don't really wanna go with a press pass with the name dualshockers or similar bullshit on the pass...

What I really wanna see is the Sony conference which isn't part of the usual programm and needs an extra invite.
Plus playing Fifa 15 and PES to be disappointed once again.

LegoArmo

I feel like Welbeck is the exact kind of player than Van Gaal will like. He'll only leave if he's really unhappy, and it would be United's loss, a big loss.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Why would we want your shit players lol. Welbz actually looks like he could be saved under Wenger.

Why do we want your shit CB?

Nothing about this deal makes sense to either partner

Wellbeck needs to learn to shoot, he would infuriate you if you relied on him to score goals and he makes the wrong decision 9/10.

Hixx

Wickham has rejected a new contract offer (if he doesn't sign one in the next couple of weeks he'll probably be sold) and Fiorentina don't appear to want Diakite in a swap for Alonso (though seem open to selling him for straight cash).

This transfer window sucks. Fuck Bruce. Fuck de Fanti. Fuck O'Neill.

Barzul

Why do we want your shit CB?

Nothing about this deal makes sense to either partner

Wellbeck needs to learn to shoot, he would infuriate you if you relied on him to score goals and he makes the wrong decision 9/10.

I've been wondering that all summer. But you guys seem intent on doing a deal. Might as well milk as much as we can.

Barzul

That's the only reason I want him. His work rate is insane finishing and movement can be taught.

Movement can't be thought. Imo it's one of those innate qualities of a forward. Finishing can however be thought. Forwards can always learn to time runs better, that goes without saying.

Linius

Not much if they messed up like the Suarez deal :)

You quoted the wrong post mate.

But we won't get too much anyways. Just a little compensation for educating him in our youth system. Basically the same as with Suarez in the end since we fucked that one up like you said.

3Sixty

Nah m8

Wickham has rejected a new contract offer (if he doesn't sign one in the next couple of weeks he'll probably be sold) and Fiorentina don't appear to want Diakite in a swap for Alonso (though seem open to selling him for straight cash).

This transfer window sucks. Fuck Bruce. Fuck de Fanti. Fuck O'Neill.

Heard we could be in for Wickham.

I'm not completely sold on him but there is some ability there.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I've always liked Welbeck for some reason.

Because in a world of players who dont give a crap he really does, he tries harder than anyone, does all the dirty defensive work and plays where he is told and doesnt winge (in game at least). But by god he is the worst finisher ive seen in top flight football.

And I am shocked at a club like United that this hasnt been worked on and improved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom