• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

Dortmund, Bayern, Augsburg, Freiburg (sometimes), Atlético Madrid are the best football around. Can't stand watching RM or Barcelona, but both are great too. I also watch Juve when there's no Bundesliga on.

EPL is for people without soul

watching different leagues is great for scouting prospects you'd like to see signed. YouTube highlights only show you 20% of the player, maybe less. especially with forwards, since they never show their defensive abilities or ability to hold play, it's just "shots, crosses and dribbles - the video".

Wilbur

Banned
Danish football is where it is really at. Where 22 long haired blonde aryans fight it out, with no skills whatsoever, but with passion and without the constant time wasting faking injuries. It's football at its purest level.

I might actually watch it next week. I'll get withdrawal symptoms otherwise.

we don't all get to finger bulimic japanese girls with our driving gloves on ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

K1LLER7

watching different leagues is great for scouting prospects you'd like to see signed. YouTube highlights only show you 20% of the player, maybe less. especially with forwards, since they never show their defensive abilities or ability to hold play, it's just "shots, crosses and dribbles - the video".
You'll love Bebe.

Wilbur

Banned

This is also true. I can't understand how Cola might get excited about Vidal when he's probably never seen him play :lol

I have seen Ander Herrera play almost twenty five times. I might as well be a SCOUT

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Eventually all the oil men will leave England because of the weather and go to America and build the super league, gotta celebrate having the best league while we have it, cant imagine this will last forever.

K1LLER7

This is also true. I can't understand how Cola might get excited about Vidal when he's probably never seen him play :lol

I have seen Ander Herrera play almost twenty five times. I might as well be a SCOUT
Give me the deetz.

Is he quick? Can he use his left foot? Is he tall enough? Is heading his best attribute?

You'll love Bebe.

i did saw a good 8 or 9 full Paços matches last season. Bebe is filled with potential but needs a patient, competent manager to unlock it. Jesus turned Matic from a lumbering giant into arguably the best DM in Europe. he'll do something with Bebe.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris

Im actually not that excited for him, I just like transfers and new news, I have kinda fed off the vibe off people in here and on Redcafe, I dont actually think ive ever said anything positive about him.

Herrera is the same, still never seen him play, hopefully he is good.

Im bored and want football to start, I want news and transfers but I could never sit here and say that either Herrera or Vidal excites me, hopefully Herrera will in the USA games.

Danish football is where it is really at. Where 22 long haired blonde aryans fight it out, with no skills whatsoever, but with passion and without the constant time wasting faking injuries. It's football at its purest level.

I'm sorry Wooden but Arshavin said that Nordsomething is the worst team he's ever played against. No amount of passion can save that.

K1LLER7

i did saw a good 8 or 9 full Paços matches last season. Bebe is filled with potential but needs a patient, competent manager to unlock it. Jesus turned Matic from a lumbering giant into arguably the best DM in Europe. he'll do something with Bebe.
I've been saying this all along and everybody laughed :*(

Herr K

Banned
Dortmund, Bayern, Augsburg, Freiburg (sometimes), Atlético Madrid are the best football around. Can't stand watching RM or Barcelona, but both are great too. I also watch Juve when there's no Bundesliga on.

EPL is for people without soul

What's next for you, huh? Ligue 1?

Get a hold of yourself before it's too late, don't go the route of our other Honduran pal.

Wilbur

Banned
Im actually not that excited for him, I just like transfers and new news, I have kinda fed off the vibe off people in here and on Redcafe, I dont actually think ive ever said anything positive about him.

Herrera is the same, still never seen him play, hopefully he is good.

Im bored and want football to start, I want news and transfers but I could never sit here and say that either Herrera or Vidal excites me, hopefully Herrera will in the USA games.

Yeah that's what I mean. It's sad you can't get excited that we're signing the best midfielder in the world :lol

Elchele

elsk you are such a fucking bundesface its unbelievable.

pls. an american kids soccer sunday has more atmosphere than the epl stadiums

What's next for you, huh? Ligue 1?

Get a hold of yourself before it's too late, don't go the route of our other Honduran pal.

just telling the truth. it hurts, but eventually you all will see the light

Athletic Bilbao, Valencia were good last season too.

How is that possible? I saw 2 and I prayed I'd never have to see that dire team again. Can't believe the Portuguese League actually expanded this season to 18 teams. More Pacos-level teams...jesus

Wilbur

Banned
That is the one bad thing about the premier league. Most fucking boring supporters, who are forced to sit down as if they were at the cinema.

I will never forgive the old Trafford stewards for making me repeatedly sit down when Bayern cunts were standing there the whole time

Wilbur

Banned
The Bundesliga only has one problem

too

many

Germans

gzdtIVu.png

I assume AaB are legit though to be able to hold off Solbakken?

Well we won the league if we only counted the matches under Solbakken.... Sadly Ariel Jacobs had fucked it up properly before then, and so had our director of sports. 2 points in 5 matches lol in the beginning of the season.

This will be our season, director of sports fired, Solbakken has been given permission to do whatever he wants.

Well we won the league if we only counted the matches under Solbakken.... Sadly Ariel Jacobs had fucked it up properly before then, and so had our director of sports. 2 points in 5 matches lol in the beginning of the season.

This will be our season, director of sports fired, Solbakken has been given permission to do whatever he wants.

Lol I remember that. You guys and Brondby were both at the bottom of the table early on from what I remember.

Did you draw Feyenoord? Been out of the loop.

Draw is this Friday.

Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk Ukr
Panathinaikos Gre
Feyenoord Ned
Grasshoppers Zürich Sui
AEL Limassol Cyp

are our potential opponents. I think UEFA won't let us draw Dnipro for political reasons, and we should be able to crush the rest of them even without Hulk, Garay and Witsel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom