• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
The thread isn't even just about piracy though, it's about down right stealing a physical thing from a library lol

It's about stealing, same principle innit

I'd probably do it if I was interested in the game and it was rare. Dunno how much it costs otherwise, only read the first ten posts or so

valeo

Some people on Twitter (yeah, yeah I know) are speculating that this Khedira stuff is just a smokescreen for Schneiderlin to join Arsenal.

Yes pls.

Erm, i hope it's the other way around.

Schneiderlin is half the player Khedira is; not to say he's bad, but just not as good.

Wilbur

Banned
No it's not really. The double standards when it comes to piracy on GAF are funny, but stealing a physical thing so other people can't enjoy it vs pirating it is not exactly the same.

It's the same principle though innit

Like I said

Not exactly the same thing, but pls who gives a fuck

Does anyone who uses a library even own a games console younger than an Atari

No Nate-dawg, there's a fundamental difference right there. But it's not as if GAF allows and encourages piracy either... They even started cracking down on all the people pirating movies on here, which is why all those people goes to the cinema to watch movies, months after they premiered, just as they leak now.

This is the view only a pirate would take

I once streamed a football match, but today I paid back to society, I am a reformed criminal.

I once streamed a football match, but today I paid back to society, I am a reformed criminal.

image.php

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Lying in bed desperately hungry but knowing if you move downstairs you will wake up everyone in the house.

Truly the most desperate first world problem

Lying in bed desperately hungry but knowing if you move downstairs you will wake up everyone in the house.

You waking up the whole house by going downstairs, can only mean you really do need a wheelchair lift to get down there.

Why don't you have your own place yet if you don't mind me asking.

I mean I would've fucked off long ago with brothers stealing your internets

Suen

Anyone remember this from last season?

Costa4.gif

It was brlliant. Hoping for something similar in EPL. I would have liked to see Terry doing it to Costa but that won't happen.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris

Costa4.gif

It was brlliant. Hoping for something similar in EPL. I would have liked to see Terry doing it to Costa but that won't happen.

Someone will quote this when he gets the golden boot but I think Costa is not built for, nor will he thrive in the PL.

I base this solely on the fact that he is now a Chelsea striker.

wedward

Costa4.gif

I hope someone clatters this cunt.

Wilbur is so sure he is gunna be a success.

Looks like a stronger less skilled Giroud.

Mr Cola

Is it because of your health?

ONE DAY I'LL FIGURE OUT WHO YOU ARE COLA

BLOODHOUNDS ON YOUR TRAIL

Health is always a factor, but its a complicated situation

I made a vow when I learned what the internet was that I would always be at arms reach, moving in and out like a Ninja, im too paranoid of what the future brings, cant erase stuff once its up there.

I have preemptively accepted Cakegirls invite to try cakes on Friday, she kept telling me she was making fruit cakes so i dodged but I have convinced her to make a chocolate one so now im in. Fucking love me some chocolate cake, she better not ruin it.

Steverulez, GQman, others;

What do we know about Patrick van Aanholt? Looking up our squad on Wikipedia and he's a natural left back. Is it worth trying to bring him into the fold rather than buy Luis (or Rojo)?

Godslay

Banned
Need an EPL team. Someone referred me to Arsenal, but they seem to have a bandwagon and they just won the FA Cup so that doesn't seem right. Looking for a team that makes it to the big game from time to time, might come up short the majority of the time (but wins it every now and again), but isn't always a bottom of the barrel loser. I don't know EPL teams well enough, so I need help because I want to watch this summer.

Need an EPL team. Someone referred me to Arsenal, but they seem to have a bandwagon and they just won the FA Cup so that doesn't seem right. Looking for a team that makes it to the big game from time to time, might come up short the majority of the time (but wins it every now and again), but isn't always a bottom of the barrel loser. I don't know EPL teams well enough, so I need help because I want to watch this summer.
Everton.

You might like Everton. Tim Howard plays for them.

wedward

Hahaha, that's somewhat of the reason I've been avoiding Everton. I'm sure Everton fans are probably thinking that American's are just jumping on to watch him. Oh well, I guess it would give me a familiar face. If the other criteria I might give them a shot. Thought about the Spurs but that HP kit is just gross.

If you pick any of the top teams you will find a good reason not to support them. You'll be accused of bandwagoning any of them.

Spurs aren't making it to the big anything. They are shit. Avoid.

Hahaha, that's somewhat of the reason I've been avoiding Everton. I'm sure Everton fans are probably thinking that American's are just jumping on to watch him. Oh well, I guess it would give me a familiar face. If the other criteria fit I might give them a shot. Thought about the Spurs but that HP kit is just gross.

They do fit the other criteria though, so you're in luck. Figured it'd be good to give you something to root for in a team you otherwise have no affiliation. ;)

Esch

Banned

Arsenal

Liverpool.

Barzul

Trust me Arsenal and bandwagoner haven't gone together in like a decade. :(. This was our first trophy in 9 years.

Sounds like Tottenham hotspurs might be your team

This is terrible advice.

Godslay

Banned
They do fit the other criteria though, so you're in luck. Figured it'd be good to give you something to root for in a team you otherwise have no affiliation. ;)

Trust me Arsenal and bandwagoner haven't gone together in like a decade. :(. This was our first trophy in 9 years.

Damn so tough. I think it has to be between Everton and Arsenal. Thanks for the help, I have some reading up to do I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom