• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

LNBL

Eredivisie is where the action is at.

zvsnoq.gif

Lightning

Banned
lol.

What was clear about that?

But yeah, since Fabregas and RVP left we haven't been able to hold onto the ball.
We played some good stuff last season, scored some great goals. Things are turning around but when Giroud, Cazorla and Podolski are your best players playing attractive football as well is limited.

Salvadora

We've got great players though, so it's not like they are incapable of attractive football. Shocking how bad our passing/ball retention was last season. So un-Wenger-like.

Lightning

Banned
Draw is this Friday.

Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk Ukr
Panathinaikos Gre
Feyenoord Ned
Grasshoppers Zürich Sui
AEL Limassol Cyp

are our potential opponents. I think UEFA won't let us draw Dnipro for political reasons, and we should be able to crush the rest of them even without Hulk, Garay and Witsel.
Those opponents should be easily dispatched.

Draw is this Friday.

Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk Ukr
Panathinaikos Gre
Feyenoord Ned
Grasshoppers Zürich Sui
AEL Limassol Cyp

are our potential opponents. I think UEFA won't let us draw Dnipro for political reasons, and we should be able to crush the rest of them even without Hulk, Garay and Witsel.

There is nothing left of Feyenoord

ZQQLANDER

Transfer question:

Any truth to the rumors that Reus might go to Liverpool (I would die with happiness if this was true, but I don't think it is)?

I've also heard Heung Min Son is also a possibility?

Wilbur

Banned
I like the one that works in the library that had Piper's hair. I'm only on S1 Ep4

Taystee, I think that's her! ^

Transfer question:

Any truth to the rumors that Reus might go to Liverpool (I would die with happiness if this was true, but I don't think it is)?

I've also heard Heung Min Son is also a possibility?

Would doubt both to be honest; Son only just moved to Leverkusen last summer, and Reus will only leave for a City/Barca level club, one who are guaranteed to challenge every single year.

And he'll be a LOT of money

Wilbur

Banned
I also like this little ginger one, I can't remember her name. She's got a husky sexy voice and big eyes and a firecracker attitude and I want to eat her muff

tbf, there is only so much football you can watch.

I'd love to follow foreign leagues more closely, but it's easy to get burnt out.

eh its nice to have something on in the background. its better than most crap on TV.

Imma watch 1) Real 2) CL 3) the best matches this EPL season 4) whatever, maybe some random norwegian team from the arctic

New Pumas and Nikes debuting soon.

People pre-order shoes? Are there pre-order bonuses?

Those opponents should be easily dispatched.
We've choked against worse team before in Europe. But that was under Spaghetti. AVB has a good record in Europe, especially against lower rated opposition.

There is nothing left of Feyenoord
Precisely why I wouldn't mind drawing them.

How is AVB doing in Russia, Sviat?
CfaAMXA.png

Started really well, took the lead in the league then choked against Loko and Dinamo (that 0-3 is actually a 2-4 loss than got changed due to our shitty fans invading the pitch) and lost the league by a point :( I like what he's doing so far though, reasonable transfer fees, more focus on our youth players. And our big buys (Hulk and Witsel) have looked considerably better under him. I feel like he's much more suited to our new Spanish and Portuguese speaking core than Spalletti was.

So, now is the time?
Indeed. We're making our first CL quarterfinal this year.

Don't really care how we play as long as we win trophies tbh. Nice to see us go back to a more direct, counter-attacking team with pace, it suits us, I think.

Suen

elsk you are such a fucking bundesface its unbelievable.
Sunderland were interesting to watch for a brief moment when they were under Di Canio's rule, after that I found more entertainment and quality in games like Pescara - Siena than any Sunderland game. Shove that EPL insecurity you have where Kipless don't shine Hixx
and get relegated

Hixx

Sunderland were interesting to watch for a brief moment when they were under Di Canio's rule, after that I found more entertainment and quality in games like Pescara - Siena than any Sunderland game. Shove that EPL insecurity you have where Kipless don't shine Hixx
and get relegated

Who even is this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom