• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolOff

First post in Futbol-GAF, WC-withdrawals are kicking in. :(

Repping IFK Göteborg at home in Sweden and has a current affinity for Bayer Leverkusen.

Good thing we have Matic to then kick Sanchez in the dick.

Matic from the front
Terry from the back
terry_medium.gif

So just still going to be cunts

CoolOff

Tell me everything I need to know about Ludwig Augustinsson.

and welcome.

Hasn't really played a lot for us due to being injured a few times. Looks like he has a lot of potential, but is the worst corner taker I've ever seen. Like, legitimately slow in the head. "LUDWIG, THERE IS NO ONE IN THAT SPACE, STOP HITTING IT THERE."

You should buy Sam Larsson instead. Our Messi.

and thanks.

Hasn't really played a lot for us due to being injured a few times. Looks like he has a lot of potential, but is the worst corner taker I've ever seen. Like, legitimately slow in the head. "LUDWIG, THERE IS NO ONE IN THAT SPACE, STOP HITTING IT THERE."

You should buy Sam Larsson instead. Our Messi.

But we don't need more forwards, we need a LB when Pierre Bengtsson leaves. Injured? Ugh, guess we really need one more for cover.

So just still going to be cunts

I fucking hope so. The cunt level needs to go up, that's why we brought in Cesc (From Barca, so a classic cunt) and will buy Diego Costa (Also a cunt) and Felipe Luis also looks like a cunt.

And let's not forget Pogba, who is French, so need I say more!?

I disagree. He won every trophy possible at club level, embarrassed Mourinho and his €700m squad 5-0. He lost interest.

I respect your opinion. (Am I doing it right?)

I just hate Pep, I hate his style, I hate his teams. I don't think there is anybody in the world who likes both Mou and Pep, it's always one or the other
or neither

I fucking hope so. The cunt level needs to go up, that's why we brought in Cesc (From Barca, so a classic cunt) and will buy Diego Costa (Also a cunt) and Felipe Luis also looks like a cunt.

And let's not forget Pogba, who is French, so need I say more!?

Meh, nobody can be as cuntish as Terry.

I just hate Pep, I hate his style, I hate his teams. I don't think there is anybody in the world who likes both Mou and Pep, it's always one or the other
or neither

We can agree on this. Mou > Pep

3Sixty

Tadic is going to dance circles round Liverpool opening day, Pelle will score a hat trick, Wanyama will break Lallana's dick and RoKo will stroke BRod's face.

All live on Sky

What a time to be alive.

Linius

Barcelona facebook sharing a video of Macklemore wearing a Barca jersey.

It's not as bad as One Direction but it comes pretty close.

FootballFan

I thought Fergie started it you know when he caused Mou to get fired from Chelsea?

No? Mourinho was still fantastic after that at inter. Once he joined the circus club Madrid and played pep, that's when you started to see proper weaknesses in Mourinho imo.

or neither

I'm fairly neutral when it comes to both, wouldn't really be able to tell you who is better out of the 2, simple stating pep destroyed Mourinho(mentally).

No? Mourinho was still fantastic after that at inter. Once he joined the circus club Madrid and played pep, that's when you started to see proper weaknesses in Mourinho imo.

I'm fairly neutral when it comes to both, wouldn't really be able to tell you who is better out of the 2, simple stating pep destroyed Mourinho(mentally).

If anything Madrid as a whole destroyed Mou, Pep just happened to be in the same league.

Graziano Pelle “Sebastian Giovinco would currently be playing for Barcelona or Arsenal if he had been developed by Ajax”

:lol

actually, yeah, probably. He could do well with Arsenal, he's much better than Cazorla on the left. (and in general tbh)

AJAX?

Traitorous cunt

Elchele

:lol

Pep with basically zero experience as coach in the 'top flight' defeated Mou (at his prime) over and over again.
Mou was good but I think the rest of coaches have cached up already and he's not longer that special.

Roger Schmidt and Markus Weinzierl are the next big coaches, like Klopp. Dat german school.

WJD

Trying to sort out some vehicle insurance at work through Allianz and they're being a proper pain in the arse.

Another reason to #fuckbayern

bobito

Banned
It says a lot about British fans that rather then being inspired by the Germans to develop their own players, the first thought is how can we nick their leftovers.

GorillaJu

Tony Barrett ‏@TonyBarretTimes 22h
Liverpool baffled by reports linking them with Marco Reus and insist they've shown no interest in him despite suggestions to the contrary.

This has been posted here, right? So we can stop the sad muppetry right? It was never, ever ever gonna happen
:*(

It says a lot about British fans that rather then bring inspired by the Germans to develop their own players, the first thought is how can we nick their leftovers.

eh?

Tony Barrett ‏@TonyBarretTimes 22h
Liverpool baffled by reports linking them with Marco Reus and insist they've shown no interest in him despite suggestions to the contrary.

This has been posted here, right? So we can stop the sad muppetry right? It was never, ever ever gonna happen
:*(

The train has begun it's journey. We may not have started the engine, but Rodgers and Ayre are shoevelling coal in at a record pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom