• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't see what's so great about the German one. Okay, Neuer and Hummels but then ...?

Great teams are built over many years with a core group of players. The German side have grown up together, while most of that England side have disappeared. It was the same with Italy in 06. The core of the team had grown up together since winning the u21s in 96, and added core groups of other u21 winning sides.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Graziano Pelle “Sebastian Giovinco would currently be playing for Barcelona or Arsenal if he had been developed by Ajax”

:lol

actually, yeah, probably. He could do well with Arsenal, he's much better than Cazorla on the left. (and in general tbh)

Now the world cups over I might change my avatar to Cesc wearing the Chelsea kit. He is quite an ugly guy but it will be worth it as it will deathinitaly wind up some Arsenal fans

Razor554

BskqOTSCQAASGrG.jpg:large

Lucho in first training session. Like a boss.

Yeah, because the fans didn't want him back at all.

I didn't. The cunt behaved in a disgraceful way towards the club and I am glad he didn't rejoin like the cunts Flamini, Henry and Big Gay Sol

this will never happen.

he will leave when he wants to leave and when you offer an outrageous amount of money.

I just don't see him wanting to go Utd. Why the fuck would he want to give up another year of European football in his prime to join United?

this will never happen.

he will leave when he wants to leave and when you offer an outrageous amount of money.

I agree for the most part. It can only happen if Juve sees some player they want to sign and need money. That player to me till now was Sanchez, but since he is sorted out, nobody else Juve would want.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Shanks edit dat nickname yo

GAF is too PC

I agree for the most part. It can only happen if Juve sees some player they want to sign and need money. That player to me till now was Sanchez, but since he is sorted out, nobody else Juve would want.

Exactly. It's a shame Verratti isn't available :(

Relax baby.

If United want him bad enough they will get him. It will cost way more than £35m and everybody knows that.

Yes, because you always get your targets :lol

I wouldn't move to a country where I can't buy mangoes
If it's just us then yes, if we are willing to pay the price - I think we will.

If somebody else wants to come and buy him, obviously not. That's not the case, yet.

Relax baby.

If United want him bad enough they will get him. It will cost way more than £35m and everybody knows that.

Baby thoughI do not trust Woodward with the tough transfers. Herrera, Shaw transfers were easy peasy. Players moving from their current club to a bigger club, we paid the valuation (or more than that).

If he proves me wrong, more power to him.

Baby thoughI do not trust Woodward with the tough transfers. Herrera, Shaw transfers were easy peasy. Players moving from their current club to a bigger club, we paid the valuation (or more than that).

I agree you should not trust him. I don't either. Still got my doubts they will sanction £50m+ on a player plus whatever the crazy wages would have to be.

Nicktendo86

I wouldn't say Herrera was exactly easy, dealing with a Basque club and buy out clauses etc but I get your point.

Are you calling Henry and Sol cunts? WHY

Shanks pls

And do you really have to use that word to describe Sol, guy is an utter legend.

Had henry left for Barca after the CL final, i would have said fair play to him and wished him well. But he stayed in the end and signed a new contract and said he was gonna retire a gunner, all the while knowing he was gonna be off the next summer.

Sol fucking forced his way out the club too and flat out lied to the club. The guy provided great service, but he was a flat out cunt towards both us and Spurs.

FootballFan

Need an EPL team. Someone referred me to Arsenal, but they seem to have a bandwagon and they just won the FA Cup so that doesn't seem right. Looking for a team that makes it to the big game from time to time, might come up short the majority of the time (but wins it every now and again), but isn't always a bottom of the barrel loser. I don't know EPL teams well enough, so I need help because I want to watch this summer.

Arsenal

Liverpool

Fuck the rest.

If Chelsea don't win anything this year, do you think Mourinho might get the sack.

I think they will win the title anyway - but it's gonna be close with City.

If Chelsea don't win anything this year, do you think Mourinho might get the sack.

I think they will win the title anyway - but it's gonna be close with City.

I think with all the toys Roman bought Mou this year the pressure will be on for sure. Not sure if he will fire him this soon though.

I think with all the toys Roman bought Mou this year the pressure will be on for sure. Not sure if he will fire him this soon though.

He bought him one so far... Well 3 if you count some 18 year old Crotatians and so on.

Doesn't matter either way though, Mou certainly got to win something this year and he will. CL or the league will both do well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom