• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.
This pretty much tells the story of why England will never win the WC for the near future

iMAmdpn.png

Look at that England U-21 team LOL

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Don't see what's so great about the German one. Okay, Neuer and Hummels but then ...?

It's not so much the quality of players, more that the majority progressed to representing Germany at the senior level and 6 of them went on to win the World Cup, plus they're key players at top clubs. The England one has just one player who made it as an important national team player, and that's Walcott.

It's not so much the quality of players, more that the majority progressed to representing Germany at the senior level and 6 of them went on to win the World Cup, plus they're key players at top clubs. The England one has just one player who made it as an important national team player, and that's Walcott.

England's case encompasses the vast majority of International youth teams. Having so many from one group is the exception not the rule.

It was either that or Sammer telling them not to celebrate because they need to prepare for the next game. They chose the parade
This can't be true.

Sammer is either jerking himself off about how great "his" Bayern players are or planning how to kill them because he never won the WC.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
YES MILCH YOU WELTMEISTER

we shall refer to all the Germans as Weltmeister for the next fours years now. But [insert tasteless WW2 joke]

RE: Orange Is the New Black. I dunno why I like the tiny driver, it's just one of those things I guess. Prob because her story is a bit sweet and I feel bad for her, unlike the other duders inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom