• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eanan

Googles new contact lenses tech coming soon

54LxQSZl.jpg

Think of the possibilities!!

Not just for football mind you

But a first person view of a penalty kick during a champions league final for example would be immense

I'm reading an article about Ashley Cole going to Roma and it says he is the only the third Englishman to play in Serie A since 2000. Is there another reason English players don't play overseas besides the EPL being the best league in the world?

I'm reading an article about Ashley Cole going to Roma and it says he is the only the third Englishman to play in Serie A since 2000. Is there another reason English players don't play overseas besides the EPL being the best league in the world?

Most don't leave the EPL until they are ready to retire and too old to keep up

Barzul

The Daily Mail's troll Adrian Durham wrote a column about Arsenal today which made me chuckle. Here are some extracts from it:

He also wrote another column today called "Liverpool fans saw their Premier League dream collapse last season and selling Luis Suarez means they won't get close again" which is worth a read if you want to laugh about Gerrard's slip again.

What a bitter man. He also said Arsenal wouldn't win another trophy under Wenger. He's fucking clueless. I wonder what he'll be saying when we finalize all our signings.

Home comforts, laziness and money I suppose.

We're taught to think of places outside the UK as 'holidayland' from birth :p

Players coming into England can often speak rudimentary English at least, English people can rarely speak another language and consider learning another language a chore

We're indoctrinated to believe that English football is the be all and end all

Were just too lazy to learn another language. That's the main thing. Only cultured players like Joey Barton are brave enough to take the risk.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Hair is one thing, really its the beard that makes people

chabal-charge-face-a-l-irlande_full_diapos_large.jpg

Really the most manly fo men

They usually flop outside of the isle.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I respect someone who chips the ball and misses more than I do a professional footballer who cant hit the target.

Except when Invid chips it

Cappa

Banned
i'd like to know how being awarded the 1st and 2nd best players in the World Cup means you're left off the Best XI.......

How does this shit even make sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom